Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

Jesus Cristo,at least try to do something in weekend nights to stay minimal competitive in site and rest of the houses.One week without any movement in topic,I mean i don't want to house close but there isn't miracles,no action no income.They are with Tobias,they don't do shitt in house and then leave during most of day.Seriously if wasn't for Viki i wouldn't give a fok about this,no one(maybe only me lol)want to see people just eating and sleeping.Jeka do something dude,some incentive,bonus for the girls,something.Fok it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Jesus Cristo,at least try to do something in weekend nights to stay minimal competitive in site and rest of the houses.One week without any movement in topic,I mean i don't want to house close but there isn't miracles,no action no income.They are with Tobias,they don't do shitt in house and then leave during most of day.Seriously if wasn't for Viki i wouldn't give a fok about this,no one(maybe only me lol)want to see people just eating and sleeping.Jeka do something dude,some incentive,bonus for the girls,something.Fok it.

Its all about the corona lockdown . People must stay home . What means : couples are home together  😅😄😄

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, turkey said:

Its all about the corona lockdown . People must stay home . What means : couples are home together  😅😄😄

Tell that to V&K that barely stay home😂.

Seems we have a new secret(we'll not so secret anymore)couple in VH...kate&Tobias.Wonder when they will consume their love in front of cams(instead of doing it outside always),more chemistry between them than i actualy seen between V&K🤣.

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Looks like simulated sex to me.

It become ridiculous,it's not even simulated sex(like in the famous event)but just handjob show,mainly done by pregnant lady(that at some time was kinda sexy but she just give up..).Good way to lost credibility with users,tease after tease.At least all others VH houses are delivering with no bs.

• Like 1

Basically Tobias is just one of the girls doing the show,his partners do the manadatory handjob scene and also many many massages,the Tobias "dongle" isn't allowed(in cams) by any means to enter not even 1 inche his partners inside pussy..unless is the fake bs they did some time ago..also doesn't help Kate having zero sensuality and being her doing most of the "work",basicaly if you watch one show of the trio..you seen them all😅.spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF.

just like the posts here , you read one ...you read them all🤣 why watch if you hate this apartment this much, accept it for what it and if it does not give you joy then just ignore it and find something else. just a friendly suggestion 

• Like 1