Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

I’ve been watching N&K for more than2 years now ,so I know it’s normal life

I wouldn’t want to upset. The girls in anyway

Maybe it didn’t come across as it sounded all I meant was to keep an eye on the appartment

Sorry if I upset you Sturmchaser it wasn’t meant in nasty way

I think the girls are dress making in the kitchen they measured each other  for a forthcoming holiday

Sorry once again I won’t do it again

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, disneykid said:

Sorry if I upset you Sturmchaser it wasn’t meant in nasty way

No need to apologize, kid.  You are free to post whatever you want, just like everybody else.  My post wasn't intended to be incendiary toward you or anyone else, but I acknowledge it could be seen as such, therefore I apologize to you. 

Late at night when I'm tired and cranky, it doesn't take much to get me bloviating.  I was catching up on posts, and was getting perturbed reading several posts putting unfair expectations on our girls, considering how many irons they already have in the fire, and I guess your post was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, but I did not mean to single you out, so again, my apologies.  I know you appreciate and respect our girls and I enjoy your posts.  

@Barry Elephant thanks for subtly pointing out my frustration rant may have appeared a little more inflammatory than I originally intended.  Mea culpa.  

Now, let's get back to our favorite subjects  😊  Unfortunately, it appears we won't see them for a few days.  But lots excellent snaps from hs and refazer to keep me happy.