Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

13 hours ago, refazer said:

new stage outfit ??         .........for our favorite star..............I can not wait to see the result

bandicam 2020-01-26 10-53-47-932.jpg  0

@refazer I think you hit the nail on the head.  All of this scurrying around looking for things, trying to develop a new look, looking at what looked like tickets on the web and now this makes me think there is some kind of performance coming up.

I don't think Nina is feeling 100% well either.  For the past couple of days she has been draggy and yesterday, she came home wearing a face mask.

Her new tattoo -- I can finally read it - says No More Putin.  I saw it described as a zipper in the past.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

The same thing seen from the other side

"Goodnight babies!"  @01:25 was she talking to Butch and Sundance, or to us, or to both?   Love her little sock dance prior.  She is simply adorable.  

Here's a snap of Sundance sneaking a quick nibble while Butch stands guard.  Partners in crime gotta work together.  🐈🐈 

Inkednv1_LI.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

The Wuhan zombie virus from China could have made its way to StP.  Let's hope not.  Regardless, best to take precautions.  😷 

It's already been detected in Australia, Malaysia, Nepal, Vietnam, Singapore,
Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, France and the United States.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

It's already been detected in Australia, Malaysia, Nepal, Vietnam, Singapore,
Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, France and the United States.

There is 1 case in Canada but if the Perp would have stayed where she was visiting we wouldn't have any.  

• Like 1