Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I post pics of hot or funny moments there but I don't tell when they are leaving when they return and where they are going... 

Many times also private information was shared here and had to be deleted. 

So ridiculous they talk about "our girls" here. They are obsessed with them... 

🙄

What I am getting at is that we all do the same kind of things for the apartments we enjoy the most whether we post pics or talk shite, now their are some here that know them more than others, but that doesnt' mean they are stalkers for them to be stalkers would mean they would be following them inside and outside the apartment and not necessarilly post here what they are up to. I also would say it isn't always the same person who comments on entry or exit of the apartment but it is handy for those who follow them religiously so that they don't have to waste time looking for them when they aren't in. In other words you can say they are the true voyeurs amoung us and watch when their is lots going on or even when nothing is happening instead of skipping through 30+ apartments only looking for moments. Now it isn't a bad thing nor a good thing it is just a thing that they like doing.JMO

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, disneykid a dit :

I don’t think Kira is sad just worn out after been out all night ,home to change then straight off to work

it may be related to fatigue, but there's something else that's not right.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is a big difference between a voyeur and a stalker...

Jealous? Lol no. I check the timeline once per day here if something interesting happened. Usually I don't need longer than 1 or 2 minutes for this place 

Tell me why you don't admit that we don't have the same interests as you.

I repeat that if you call me a stalker it is defamation and it is punishable by justice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So ridiculous they talk about "our girls" here. They are obsessed with them... 

🙄

In the French language "our girls" does not have a sense of belonging but just friendship

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh, here we are again, my friends.  As I've mentioned before, my block list is long and quite undistinguished, yet through the magic of "quoting" I have learned that I have been apparently slandered and libelled as a "stalker" on a public forum.  I don't know about other countries, but being a "stalker" is a criminal offense here in the good ole US of A.  Falsely accusing someone of being a "stalker" is ALSO a criminal offense here in the good ole US of A.  I really don't give a shit either way, but I can't help but have a little fun with this absurdity.  

Darn, I guess some enterprising sleuth finally blew my cover and the jig is up. I might as well come clean with everyone.  

You see, while I claim to be a simple long haul truck driver and occasional trailer jockey, the truth is, I am independently wealthy and have all the time in the world on my hands. I am also a prime member of a super double-top secret duo-society known as Undercover Men On Reconnaisance Of Nina (heretofore referred to as UMORON) and the Undercover Secret Corporate Headquarters Monitoring Unique Civilian Kira (heretofore referred to as USCHMUCK).  

While I *claim* to be hauling thousands of pounds of freight around the East and Central states in a giant red rig for days and nights at a time, what I am REALLY doing is catching a red-eye flight to St. Petersburg (get it? the RED-eye) where I meet up with other elite members of UMORON/USCHMUCK from all over the world at an apartment we bought directly across the street from N&K's.  I relieve these agents from their duties so they can take a break from the rigid 24/7 monitoring.  We have 16 outdoor cams strategically placed throughout St. Pete along the most common routes N&K take. Those cams stream to 8 different 72" monitors inside the super double-top secret apartment. Whenever N&K travel outside the "hot" zone, we follow at a distance in a rusty but modified 1975 UAZ 452 minivan, so as to not appear obvious. But we take note where we need to install more cams.  

It's a real treat when N&K travel to Moscow, because I can usually take a break and enjoy some afternoon tea in Red Square with a good friend of mine. He's short, a snazzy dresser, has a shiny forehead, a pointy nose, and goes by the name of "Bob." I often see posters of Bob bare-chested, riding a Kamchatka bear, wielding dual AK-47s. He must be quite the hunter. He is always eager to listen to stories of my "research" at UMORON/USCHMUCK.  

Anyway, after my 3 day shift is over, I turn the keycards to the super double-top secret apartment over to the next elite UMORON/USCHMUCK member, and catch another red-eye flight back to the States, where I then log in to the CamCaps forum and continue my "truck driver" facade.

And everyone has fallen for it for nearly 7 years!!!   😀

Until now, when that one enterprising sleuth, who was apparently able to equate me calling N&K "our girls" as the code-word I use to communicate with the other elite stalk - um, "research" members of UMORON/USCHMUCK. Now I have to go through all the trouble of creating a whole new nom de plume and false employment and fake backstory to maintain the facade. Damn you sir, damn you!  

Funny shit, eh? The sad thing is, my slanderer probably believes it. A perfect candidate for UMORON/USCHMUCK.  🙄 

Peace be with you all, and "our girls" tonight.  😉   

• Like 2
  • Haha 6