Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

No need to apologize, kid.  You are free to post whatever you want, just like everybody else.  My post wasn't intended to be incendiary toward you or anyone else, but I acknowledge it could be seen as such, therefore I apologize to you. 

Late at night when I'm tired and cranky, it doesn't take much to get me bloviating.  I was catching up on posts, and was getting perturbed reading several posts putting unfair expectations on our girls, considering how many irons they already have in the fire, and I guess your post was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, but I did not mean to single you out, so again, my apologies.  I know you appreciate and respect our girls and I enjoy your posts.  

@Barry Elephant thanks for subtly pointing out my frustration rant may have appeared a little more inflammatory than I originally intended.  Mea culpa.  

Now, let's get back to our favorite subjects  😊  Unfortunately, it appears we won't see them for a few days.  But lots excellent snaps from hs and refazer to keep me happy. 

Morning Sturm. Keep fighting the fight buddy, it just wasn't clear who had started this one :o)

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder when people here will start to also report when the girls use the toilet. 😂🤔

amazing comment coming from a voyeur !!!!

Ask N / K if they see us as stalkers.

Please note, your comments are defamation.

I feel like you are jealous of their success.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, refazer said:

amazing comment coming from a voyeur !!!!

Ask N / K if they see us as stalkers.

Please note, your comments are defamation.

I feel like you are jealous of their success.

There is a big difference between a voyeur and a stalker...

Jealous? Lol no. I check the timeline once per day here if something interesting happened. Usually I don't need longer than 1 or 2 minutes for this place 😂

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is a big difference between a voyeur and a stalker...

Jealous? Lol no. I check the timeline once per day here if something interesting happened. Usually I don't need longer than 1 or 2 minutes for this place 😂

Careful when throwing accusations as it would be easy for the people here to go to Melissa & Sergio's apartment and throw the same towards you. It isn't stalking as much as they really like these two.😉

• Like 2

Just now, Just In said:

Careful when throwing accusations as it would be easy for the people here to go to Melissa & Sergio's apartment and throw the same towards you. It isn't stalking as much as they really like these two.😉

I post pics of hot or funny moments there but I don't tell when they are leaving when they return and where they are going... 

Many times also private information was shared here and had to be deleted. 

So ridiculous they talk about "our girls" here. They are obsessed with them... 

🙄