Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

5 hours ago, freitag58 said:

A beautiful bouquet needs no justification. Or? The main thing is that he has a beautiful place on the living room table, right?Β πŸ‘€

If there was chocolate along with the flowers, then it's obvious that Nina is trying to get out of the dog house. (Sorry, English idiomatic phrase, but it works. And so does chocolate. Every time. 😏)

• Haha 5

Valentine's Day is Friday here in the States.Β  Not sure if celebrated elsewhere.Β  Perhaps it was just an early bouquet.Β  They both love flowers, no need for an occasion or holiday.Β  I mean, in the end, they are both girly girls, and they love the things girly girls love.Β  Notice those little messagesΒ that Nina stuck to the ceiling of the bedroom for Kira are still there.Β  I doubt they will ever come down.Β Β 

• Like 4

Yep!Β  Valentines day is definitely Celebrated in the UK.Β πŸ₯°Β  Me and the missus are out that night with friends, dinner and a show with local semi-professional bands performing.Β  Should be good, and we like to support rising talent anyway.Β  Though I do draw the line at buying Red Roses at this time, the price rockets about four fold.Β  Yeah!Β  I know! Mean and miserable, that's me...😁

• Haha 2

On 2/10/2020 at 3:29 PM, sturmchaser said:

Nina can be quite "accident prone."Β  Remember back on RLC when she took a big tumble off of the scooter they had and was banged up quite a bitΒ  Not sure they still have that scooter, but I haven't seen it in this apt.Β Β πŸ›΄Β 

In this clip, Nina cracks her elbow near the start.Β  Last week she also accidentally kicked a door and had a pretty sore foot.Β  She had a tube that she was sucking on that looked like Entonox for pain relief.

Anyway, here is the multi-talented Nina:Β  Seamstress, Singer, and Model.Β 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

I can also bump my elbow in a strikingly high number. In German also: Injure yourself the "Musikknochen" because then you sing because of the pain (like Nina) !!!

Funny bone in EnglishΒ  πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, jouandomy said:

In French, banging your elbow says "banging the little Jew", I don't know if it's racist or where it comes from, but I would prefer "funny bone".πŸ™‚

The French term I think I like is "La petite mort"  😎

• Like 1