Ilka & Sam (2020) Part #1

10 hours ago, killtime said:

But why would she bate into a camera here? Aren’t they supposed to act like they don’t know about the cameras? What the fuck?

Have a lot to learn my friend. Directly into the camera all part of "Voyeur sites" these days. Acting like the cameras aren't there, went many moons ago. LOL 

• Haha 1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I must do this bating into cams more often I reckon I will earn a fortune, I bet no one else has thought of it 🤣😁😂🤪

don't forget each pussy is different 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Only in the eye of the beholder 😳

Well, I notice excitement among people every time new girl appears, thus it might be an evidence; all time same pussy wouldn't do such a fuss, hence I think  they must differ😁

• Haha 1

Guest killtime
1 hour ago, waldi said:

Well, I notice excitement among people every time new girl appears, thus it might be an evidence; all time same pussy wouldn't do such a fuss, hence I think  they must differ😁

I prefer a girls face to her pussy really. I’ll take exception if her pussy is nasty or large and uselessly stretched out. But, I would rather be with a hot girl with a ugly pussy than be with some ugly chick who has a nice pussy. LOL 

1 hour ago, killtime said:

I prefer a girls face to her pussy really. I’ll take exception if her pussy is nasty or large and uselessly stretched out. But, I would rather be with a hot girl with a ugly pussy than be with some ugly chick who has a nice pussy. LOL 

Honestly, I've never had such a dilemma, although, I need to acknowledge it's an interesting point 🙄

• Haha 1