Katrin (2020) Part #1

Все верно, Darcie & Stifler, Alisa в скором времени появятся в новых квартирах. Моя сестра с остальными студентами празднуют рождество вместе с семьёй и скоро появятся в гостях у Darcie & Stifler если это не будет сильно мешать учёбе. А я, как бы сильно за ними не скучала не опускаю руки и постараюсь все больше и больше вас радовать.😘

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Katrin_realm167 said:

Wir, Darcie & Stifler, Alisa, haben in diesem Artikel einen Kommentar hinterlassen. In der Nähe von Stecie In diesem Fall können Sie den Artikel in Ihrem Browser überprüfen. 😘

Unfotunately I cannot understand the sense from the translation. Who does?

That's right, Darcie & Stifler, Alisa will soon appear in new apartments. My sister and the rest of the students celebrate Christmas with their family and will soon be visiting Darcie & Stifler if this does not interfere much with their studies. And I, no matter how much I missed them, do not give up and try everything .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What translation tool are you using??? Here (Using chrome direct translation) translate like this:

yes , right click ,translate to english  top right click on unknown at the top ,should work fine for you

10 hours ago, x192023 said:
10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

What translation tool are you using??? Here (Using chrome direct translation) translate like this:

yes , right click ,translate to english  top right click on unknown at the top ,should work fine for you

You may like to check out this post and especially the one right after it.
You can setup Chrome so you don't have to click on anything. You can
make it automatically translate (2nd post) any foreign language on the
page.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13847-techy-stuff-tips-how-tos-tutorials-software-etc/?do=findComment&comment=1635724614

Hope this is helpful.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Don't forget that i'm not english native and my chrome language is different.. My "problem" (talking on forum languages) is only with the few posts in german, russian or arabic languages at vh sections... And the arabics ones are pretty easy to guess even without translation 😁

Hey, Sparkles. I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what language you speak
or what Chrome language you use. I just chose English as an example
because that't the only language I speak, unfortunately. Did you read
this post?

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13847-techy-stuff-tips-how-tos-tutorials-software-etc/?do=findComment&comment=1635724719

If you set the page language to "unknown" and the translation language
to "Portuguese" it should translate any foreign text on the page to
Portuguese automatically. It worked that way for me using English as
the translation language. No matter what page I went to, all the foreign
languages were translated to English before the page loaded.

Give it a go. I know it's worked for at least one other CC user.

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i read it time ago and I know that.. But that's exactly the reason i don't want that way, specially here but also on news and tech sites that i usually visit every day
Even the languages i don't speak i always translate them here to english, 1st because i understand the meaning (and the translators works way better to english) and 2nd if i quote something if it came in portuguese a big amount of people wouldn't even know what was saying there 

Reading and talking english on a daily basis is quite good to practice and learn new words and new expressions, translating all of that i will lose it 

And on the other side can't use "translate to english" because all the PT sites i use

I'm having trouble, here. I'm sure I'm misunderstanding some of what
you're saying, but let me give it a try. I think you're saying you want to
practice your English, but you have to pick and choose what you
translate to English.

What I think I'm not following is, why. If you want to practice reading
English, why not just translate everything to English?

As for quoting, if you post something in English, I'm pretty sure it
would appear in English on other peoples' screens. Not in Portuguese.

I also think I don't understand why you wouldn't want to translate
the news and tech sites. And, I don't know what a PT site is, or maybe
I do and I just don't know what PT means.

How'd I do? 😊