Katrin (2020) Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

My list of the places

ah your watchlist, i watched because of the guests but usually it's not a place i watch alot and for be honest i don't know what watching now on vh exept the falcon's home for me because i like elli

and the kitchen cam in melissa place when i want take a break and watching the TV 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I have a lot of different places i like to see..
But now this one without the other guests, there is nothing interesting to see around . Will wait for her next relocation to move her up again on the list of apartments

like i said i think we will see the guests soon somewhere on vh

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I have a lot of different places i like to see..
But now this one without the other guests, there is nothing interesting to see around . Will wait for her next relocation to move her up again on the list of apartments

the departure of isa/bart and all this team was a big lose for me and i have difficulty for the moment for be captived by the other couples, only elli and some guests keep my attention on vh

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For me too.. 
Elli to me had some kind of interest until the moment she just become another clone like her chaturbate house colleagues.. 

isa will stay always in my pants oops sorry in my heart :biggrin:,

for elli i am watching just her amazing  body the rest i don't care, i watch this apartment like when i am on CB nothing more

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Katrin_realm167 said:

Вы правы, мой друг!
You are right, my friend!
В дальнейшем он станет частым гостем..
In the future, he will become a frequent guest.

Katrin, welcome to the community.