Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

The best you can do is keep your head up and take this a day at a time.You can get through this and you'll be stronger for it. Just know that you're doing the right thing and people all over the world, not just in Italy, are being absolute idiots by breaking quarantine. They just had the news over here that a church had 1500 people in attendance for Easter services. Now they have to go to every single persons house and test them individually and waste valuable resources that could be used for other people.

at leaste i feel less lonely now ๐Ÿ˜„

16 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lol I assure you kind sirย that however ignorant people in your country are being, my country is far worse.

they want to do like in britain and burn 5g antennas cause theu think they spread viruses ๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha 2

Hi @Creriganย I've got a question; what do you think about lack of action from EU on the beginning of the outbreak in Italy? When your government asked for help like medical equipment for example, the EU officials showed them middle finger, to be honest, and it was mainly Germans, but not only. Do you think it's a time for your Country to leave the EU like UK did before, when all that will finish? People must be very disappointed, as UE approaching to the problem indicates there's no solidarity in Europe at all, member states have to act on their own; first financial crisis in Greece, then refugees, now the outbreak of that disease, every time the same scenario; some countries don't give a fuck about problems of others. I know that now it's not a right time to start the debate, but only want to know yours and your friends opinions. I think that idiotic concept of united Europe is finally over; what do people in Italy think now?

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

Hi @Creriganย I've got a question; what do you think about lack of action from EU on the beginning of the outbreak in Italy? When your government asked for help like medical equipment for example, the EU officials showed them middle finger, to be honest, and it was mainly Germans, but not only. Do you think it's a time for your Country to leave the EU like UK did before, when all that will finish? People must be very disappointed, as UE approaching to the problem indicates there's no solidarity in Europe at all, member states have to act on their own; first financial crisis in Greece, then refugees, now the outbreak of that disease, every time the same scenario; some countries don't give a fuck about problems of others. I know that now it's not a right time to start the debate, but only want to know yours and your friends opinions. I think that idiotic concept of united Europe is finally over; what do people in Italy think now?

without wanting to defend anyone, all the big countries of europe have been hit severely by the virus at the same time, it is difficult to help your neighbor if you are even in difficulty

Do you think there would be solidarity between the American states if all of them had been exposed to the virus at the same time? Should we question American patriotism anyway?

@waldiย Good question, i try to elaborate it ( BTW @moos54ย was a good starting answer)ย 

TBH i was a bit upset, at first time.

Mainly not for lack of assistance (that is a difficult matter) but for the lack of reaction, something like covid does not care about borserd, so i think EU needed at the time organized lockdown measure.

Europe is a lot more divided than us, cause we refuse (and this is a big mistake in my opinion) to evolve to a central governement like US model. Btw German and Holland was be the real problem.

Eurobond (the first measure we proposed) was a big thing, it could be the first step to a real political union into a big country, this strike fear into a lot of hearth.

a big nation who incluse the biggest share of g7 and g20 could be the new center of power, even after UK leave us and it's a matterof fact that a lot of fake information, targeted to fire up angry people, was made to avoid thisย 

mainly by eastern country, this is politic baby ๐Ÿ˜„

Holland is another problem, they do not want it cause they have a tax ordination very special, due to a old very depression, and don't want to lose it.

BTW i try to not to watch what "come country do", even if they really upset me.

EU was a democrazy, and 25 country start to help, just after they secured they own border (helo is good, martyr are not).

TbH i also think Europs AS IS is over, but i really hope it can evolve.
if we became a real country,,, that could be awesomem i really hope that happen.

a lot of people do not think this, but we have a very serious problem of people who can't discern a fake news from a good one.

they are still convinced we sign up MES, for example, when it's not true.

i really hope we find a way to "cut off" this kind of ppl from our social and most important political life, i don't like a guy who think that a 5g antenna can spread microvirus vote on a matter who can decide my future

expecially becouse we have a lot of elders, and the 2 slice of popultion often are the same.

ย 

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

without wanting to defend anyone, all the big countries of europe have been hit severely by the virus at the same time, it is difficult to help your neighbor if you are even in difficulty

Not at the same time; Italy has been hit first with the outbreak; they asked for help, and they didn't get any, even a simple ย answer; nothing. Who, if not EU should take care of it? What are they for? To take money for nothing; anyway, as I said, ย it's not the first situation the EU response is shambolic, that's why I asked for opinion from the source

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

Not at the same time; Italy has been hit first with the outbreak; they asked for help, and they didn't get any, even a simple ย answer; nothing. Who, if not EU should take care of it? What are they for? To take money for nothing; anyway, as I said, ย it's not the first situation the EU response is shambolic, that's why I asked for opinion from the source

In this case look better at the course of events because there are only a few days that separate Italy from other European countries

On the other hand it is a shame not to have a frank answer to my questions on your Country, it is an oversight on your part or it is better not to speak of things which annoy? :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

may you have noticed i do not speak of Germans, i usually don't do.
i don't like to be banned ๐Ÿ˜›

You don't like to be banned; so, one more reason to leave then, freedom of speechย ๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, waldi said:

You don't like to be banned; so, one more reason to leave then, freedom of speech

trust me, what i usually say of germans politics could made me banned even from heaven ๐Ÿ˜›

still wait the answer of the big post ^_^