Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi bean! You have to be a premium member of CC to upload a pic directly in to the forum. Otherwise you have to post a link to a third party host. There are some topics here about how to do that. It’s best to spend the $20/annual and just post them directly. Much easier and you also get access to the stuff a premium used can access.Β 

I thought I was a premium member

Β 

Please, a real exchange and tremendous quality! Kira get out of here! Nina, beautiful Nina, stay in this apartment with Emily and enjoy your youth! Enjoy both cocks! This apartment has to be exclusively Nina and Emily! Kira out of VH, you filthy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Please, a real exchange and tremendous quality! Kira get out of here! Nina, beautiful Nina, stay in this apartment with Emily and enjoy your youth! Enjoy both cocks! This apartment has to be exclusively Nina and Emily! Kira out of VH, you filthy!

Steady on Gudari. Credit where its due, Kira has done a sterling job keeping this apartment going for as long as she has when Herman and Red was posted out of it. Many saw thatΒ at the time as the beginning of the end here. She may be gay but she is also happy to syphon Alan's python unlike some of the other gay ladies on VH who only pretend to. In short she is a bit of a trouper (english compliment).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Votes for Kira's change for Nina? I guess a lot of... Nina and Emily in this apartment! Kira out of VH!

It's Saint George you have to persuade and she has his confidence. Having said that Nina badly needs her own apartment and if Alan had not teamed up with Ada she would probably be back with him now. I am just grateful to see her at all and she has been through a lot with her illness. I think the reason she looks so fit is because she doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs and she works out. She is also highly intelligent in fact she really doesn't belong here at all in a sense. She also has a proven ability to introduce new faces to VH with her interpersonal skills. Another trouper and one of the longest VH members here (doubtless Sparkles will correct me if wrong!)

• Upvote 1