Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

Curious! Just earlier today I was trying to review Sid & Em & Sia & Bob and Sia & Sid & Em's controversial and exciting Momentum archives ... both unsuccessfully as it is impossible to run without timing, locking or looping from the beginning.😡

I now see here another potential version of them. I hope the behaviors and attitudes are different and less troubled.🙄

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Una gran cantidad si Europa parece estar en contra de muchas de las normas, por ejemplo la electricidad. Cuántas 2 cavidades de pasador simplemente pasar el rato en la pared y no tener ninguna conexión de puesta a tierra. Gran parte del sistema eléctrico de España es sólo sangrienta espantosa, por ejemplo, y quieren dar una conferencia en el Reino Unido por el mantenimiento de las normas? Es una broma de mierda.

Another stupidity to add to your account! What kind of electrical installation have you seen in Spain that doesn't have a grounding? Do you really need to see a third hole in a socket to know it's grounded? I want to understand that yours is just ignorance and I am not going to disqualify your UK because I honestly like it very much. If you don't want to watch a conference on electricity in your country by Spain because you think we're retarded, don't see it, but don't insult a country's intelligence out of your own ignorance, a greeting.

Just now, Sparkles said:

It could have been if the usual drunk guy hadn't ruined the girls moment.. The girls got scared especially the brunette
And i guess you was right about them being lesbians

i have good eyes for that 🙂