happyone

11 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

il y a peut-être trop de guirlande branché en même temps 🤔

Maybe there’s some garlands connected at the same time 💡

an E-fuse (quick) for the whole apartment
Fridge, air conditioning, light ... common in Italy
When the hair dryer or coffee machine is added ... it's night in the house🕯️🌙

19 hours ago, peking said:

to me, visually they are eh strange, he doesn't pay attention to her, he moves away, she follows and touches him, he moves away, repeat and repeat. then again this might be there thing.

Yes that's what I noticed too every time I watched them but I assumed he payed her more attention when I wasn't looking but I guess not. Do you know if they've left Masha's or are they still staying there?

I have the feeling Sophia isn't the only girl,guest Masha found in web camming world,always had the feeling i seen the guest couple before..but not sure were.This would fit Masha style,the guests apear and for the first months they are just regular guests,then at some point they become "special guests".

• Upvote 1

Masha est devenue superviseur comme sur VH elle invite des amis pour attirer des vues elle n'a même plus besoin de se faire baiser elle n'a seulement qu'a ramassé le fric 🤑🤣

Masha has become supervisor as on VH she invites friends to attract sights she doesn’t even need to get fucked she only collected the money🤑🤣

3 hours ago, AntEater said:

Yes that's what I noticed too every time I watched them but I assumed he payed her more attention when I wasn't looking but I guess not. Do you know if they've left Masha's or are they still staying there?

I have no idea, I don't pay that much attention.

• Thanks 1