Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,they were fun to watch when they did thing openly without hidding,nowdays is every night underblankets shitt.For that i prefer new guests.

I think the problem is probably free cameras. I am still a fan of both of them and really hope that they get their own apartment. At best one without free cameras. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, canito said:

hi everyone i had a feeling sophia will be coming to visit just the other day on chaturbate she said she will be in rome visiting so i knew she was going to visit masha.

i have already more than 50 videos of her on CB with good light in HD with closer view on her pussy and ass so not necessary for me to continue watching her here on rlc with this shit light 🙂 i have already everything i wanted with her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have already more than 50 videos of her on CB with good light in HD with closer view on her pussy and ass so not necessary for me to continue watching her here on rlc with this shit light 🙂 i have already everything i wanted with her

What's her username on chaturbate??

22 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Tonight, a repeat performance.  Masha's apartment, about 3:30 AM, a couple having sex on living room couch/bed.  The tattooed girl is trying to get the black guy interested. The girl is hiding under a blanket, giving him a BJ. The guy is watching TV, and could care less about the girl. Finally, he relents and bangs the girl under the blanket.  After, she runs off to the bathroom. He lays back and does what every guy does after sex, picks his nose, rolls the boogers between his fingers, and flings it to the floor.  Dig deep!   

to me, visually they are eh strange, he doesn't pay attention to her, he moves away, she follows and touches him, he moves away, repeat and repeat. then again this might be there thing.

• Like 1