Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

9 hours ago, AntEater said:

Sophia seems a lot more relaxed and at home this time around. Even slept in her own bed, she is no longer Masha's puppy. Very boring first Saturday night in Italy though.

I miss the guests couple in this apartment. Those two really livened up that place. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I miss the guests couple in this apartment. Those two really livened up that place. 

I also like this couple but how does that make them better than the others?
So yes I agree that it gives diversity and it is always good to take but Masha's girlfriend still took almost all of her showers or baths either without light or with that of candles, and a lot of sex of theim are still under the covers

Do you really want this kind of couple in the RLC project in their own apartment when there seems to be a little embarrassment towards the cameras?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So yes I agree that it gives diversity and it is always good to take but Masha's girlfriend still took almost all of her showers or baths either without light or with that of candles, and a lot of sex of theim are still under the covers

Do you really want this kind of couple in the RLC project in their own apartment when there seems to be a little embarrassment towards the cameras?

One should not forget that the two were only guests. In the beginning they were very open to the camera with some really good events (e.g. in the bedroom). Only in the living room there was a strong hide-and-seek play and this could have something to do with the free camera.

If RLC would give them their own apartment (with the free camera away from the bedroom), the whole thing could be really successful. I think these two would get used to the cameras. It is important, however, that the really have very interesting personality also also look really good. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

One should not forget that the two were only guests. In the beginning they were very open to the camera with some really good events (e.g. in the bedroom). Only in the living room there was a strong hide-and-seek play and this could have something to do with the free camera.

If RLC would give them their own apartment (with the free away from the bedroom), the whole thing could be really successful. I think these two would get used to the cameras. It is important, however, that the really have very interesting personality also also look really good. 

yes i know they are just guests and i'm not complaining, it was nice to have them for a few days
But let's not forget either that the sex in the bedroom was done with the light off, this gives us a pretty picture because the night vision was improved since the cameras were changed

what is very nice with this couple is that they are italian and they are local friends of Masha, it changes the visits of her other friends but who come from Russia and in general I think that this apartment is nice enough to follow lately for the new dynamic and new friendships that Masha has been able to make since her separation with Sasha

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

yes i know they are just guests and i'm not complaining, it was nice to have them for a few days
But let's not forget either that the sex in the bedroom was done with the light off, this gives us a pretty picture because the night vision was improved since the cameras were changed

what is very nice with this couple is that they are italian and they are local friends of Masha, it changes the visits of her other friends but who come from Russia and in general I think that this apartment is nice enough to follow lately for the new dynamic and new friendships that Masha has been able to make since her separation with Sasha

I think I like the idea of apartments where many people come together. A house as big as B4 with enough space for both private life and places to get together. Roommate house, with singels and couples together but not to give Shows, but to actually life there. 

I think, RLC finally has to get involved over longer time with some residents who really have potential, good looking and interesting personality. 

However, We should not overestimate Masha. In the last few weeks it was more her guests than herself who made this apartment exciting. She would be perfect in a bigger apartment with lots of people, but like now, as the only permanent resident, it is too Little for RLC to to really take a step forward again. It would be again only these short, reduced insights into the life of the visitors without really having a full view. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think I like the idea of apartments where many people come together. A house as big as B4 with enough space for both private life and places to get together. Roommate house, with singels and couples together but not to give Shows, but to actually life there. 

I think, RLC finally has to get involved over longer time with some residents who really have potential, good looking and interesting personality. 

We should not overestimate Masha, in the last weeks it was more her guests than herself who made this apartment exciting. She would be perfect in a bigger apartment with lots of people, but like now, as the only permanent resident, it is too little. It would be again only these short, reduced insights into the life of the visitors without really having a full view. 

you still have to admit one thing
Without Masha, we would never have the chance to know all these people, we must at least do her justice for that

Her life really changed when her boyfriend fell in love with her best friend and they decided to live their own life elsewhere
She has to adapt to this new life and when you leave a long relationship, sometimes people prefer to take their time on the sentimental level, and that's what Masha does

I also think that everyone agrees with you, we would all like to have a new apartment, and it's true that the concept of roomates apartments is really a pretty cool thing, I loved spending all these years to live and evolve with the girls of R1 and R2

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

i agree 100%

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you still have to admit one thing
Without Masha, we would never have the chance to know all these people, we must at least do her justice for that

Her life really changed when her boyfriend fell in love with her best friend and they decided to live their own life elsewhere
She has to adapt to this new life and when you leave a long relationship, sometimes people prefer to take their time on the sentimental level, and that's what Masha does

I also think that everyone agrees with you, we would all like to have a new apartment, and it's true that the concept of roomates apartments is really a pretty cool thing, I loved spending all these years to live and evolve with the girls of R1 and R2

RLC should have not only one but maybe three or even four new couple apartments by now. After the loss of all the Russian apartments, it was clear that not much could be expected in the short term. I still gave Money, because I had the hope for a recovery of RLC. Only, the short-term period is long gone. Meanwhile it looks more like RLC is not even thinking about new apartments in the long term. 

The guest couple would have been a good start. But if all development in RLC is now only temporary, because they are just vistitors in Masha, Leora or Hakkem place or in one of the bearcelona Apartments, then there's something that doesn't make sense. You don't get a real insight into the life of these visitors because they certainly don't have the motivation to participate fully in the Project when they'll soon will be gone anyway. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

However, We should not overestimate Masha. In the last few weeks it was more her guests than herself who made this apartment exciting. She would be perfect in a bigger apartment with lots of people, but like now, as the only permanent resident, it is too Little for RLC to to really take a step forward again. It would be again only these short, reduced insights into the life of the visitors without really having a full view. 

Rlc should "grab" and keep and keep Masha as long a step they can..last resident left that still brings ton of "special guests" and gives us what once made rlc great and is mostly gone.The enjoyment of watching new guests doing hot stuff is priceless.Foke the stupid,nonsense "erotic dolls houses".Masha house and Martina houses(for diferent reasons) are the last remains of what was once was an great,leader in style cam site.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

it would be more judicious for rlc to give a apartment to piper/taylor later than for this tattooed couple in my opinion but yes if it's for have a couple hiding under the blanket and take shower with candles it's not necessary

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1