Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why are there so much deaths in the UK compared by the relative low number of infections?

We had high numbers yesterday because strict social distancing was only introduced a week ago, and sadly many were infected by then...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why are there so much deaths in the UK compared by the relative low number of infections?

Who knows the reason. Your lot is quite low but i have read its all down to how they are registered. Like i have read that if they have a heart condition and they die from the virus they register it as heart failure and not the virus so your figures could be artificially low.

Whether our deaths are put down to the virus i suppose, in any case i don't know but whatever the reason it's all very tragic especially for all the families involved.

I'm trying to keep out the way as much as possible but we all have to eat so have to do the occasional shop but our supermarket is very good and work hard to keep everyone well spaced out while waiting outside or inside shopping.

Anyway you keep safe we don't want losing all us pervs on here lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh...seems like the infection came to a head after the incubation  period..☹️

What you mean is when everyone finally saw sense and behaved instructions. Still some stupid bastards out there though buts it's sinking in at last i think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1