Helena & Serj (2020) Part #2

10 hours ago, budda said:

I appreciate her pussy but I believe that to be in the VH project you need to do something more than show your pussy one day yes and one day not!

helena.thumb.jpg.8ef47e2136d3db905b651c6c5ff2a04f.jpg  0

She will when its her period 😁

Just now, Amy3 said:

Estas personas se mudaron y decidieron ser personas muy aburridas, me parece.

yes, right! It's okay! This is decided by them and VH and some in this forum thank you... No problem...

This is the scene we have seen for many evenings.
I remind you that @moos54 wrote: "You will not necessarily understand what they can say to each other and i any case that does not prevent from appreciating people for who they are and what they do."

I believe he is the only one to appreciate.

tonight.thumb.jpg.ea14751dcb95d0d43c41699463667eb6.jpg

4 minutes ago, budda said:

This is the scene we have seen for many evenings.
I remind you that @moos54 wrote: "You will not necessarily understand what they can say to each other and i any case that does not prevent from appreciating people for who they are and what they do."

I believe he is the only one to appreciate.

tonight.thumb.jpg.ea14751dcb95d0d43c41699463667eb6.jpg  0

I love it, I'm even in 7th heaven :biggrin:

Are you aware that you don't have to watch if you don't like it?

You have 38 apartments on VHTV, I am sure there is one where there are interesting things to see
I prefer to focus on that rather than complain about having nothing in this or that apartment for the moment
There has already been a good time in this apartment and there will surely be more in the future
At worst with the operation of VHTV and managers, if the participants do not get more view, they will be replaced by others so no need to really get attached to them, it is useless :biggrin:

• Like 2