Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

7 hours ago, adamneve said:

Madame Red part 4 i think.. but he hasn't rested his weapon all weekend so if she gets a rise outta him....she's good.

at the beginning I had a false impression on her but now it's a pleasure to see her again and again because as you say, she is a nice girl, maybe even too nice for him
This is the girl who comes closest to what Asia was, with a big difference, it is that she is much more sexually active, however that does not prevent Hakeem from wanting to fuck other girls

that's what is a bit sad because like Asia, I have the impression that this girl has feelings for Hakeem but we also say that love is blind :angel:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes this relationship is definitely serious now. They're starting to look like a real married couple...😏

I'm excited to see how it goes with the two of them. At some point it will be revealed that Mr.B is fucking with several women 🙄

It appears that Madame Red came just to be with him.(even on her down time).. could it be that affections run deep?:blush:. It maybe that he will have to think this over.

Well at least his semen sacs and testes are rested recharged and refilled:dodgy:   

Hakeem Totally Unleashed could be making a rapid return very soon..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:31 PM, rebliz said:

She take him up yo the end and Swallowed

Well Hakeem who do you want? Dutch (she is now Russsian and she has a child..) swallower or Madame Red..  he may just play them both with AsianBabe on the side.:blush:. oops he's doing that already

I tought Asia was an isolated case but seing this new bunch of girls i think this dude really looks for woman's like this,more fragile,and that he can manipulate at his pleasure,woman's so weak that they will be willing to pretend be extremely dumb,pretend nothing more is going on(by that i mean they will pretend the dude isn't foking others)and just play a indignity,no selfrespect role..exactly what hapened with Asia..this dude is an absolutely disgusting human person.Tought Antony of other cam site couldn't be surpassed but this Hakeem is even more disgusting.Sadly most of viewers will just look for the girls and lazy fucks and ignore how low level the dude is.PS..Marge seems the perfect replacement..she absolutely will acept and do same degrading role Asia had.In any case kudos for Asia for finaly jump of the wagon,took to much time and humiliation but..she did it.Any woman deserves a better person than this Hakeem.

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

In this case, tell me why some are intrigued by the cameras and ask him questions about them?
Tell me also why it seems like for many girls it's just the first time they meet?
I don't think they are such good actors

I think it's year 2020 and people have really evolved and are very good actors and as usual they (Hakeem and every married or single woman in Prague that he is/has given the "Black Snake Moan" to) have discussed the cameras very openly and honestly prior to ever setting foot in the apartment.  The difference is Hakeem discusses everything with the next victim outside of the apartment instead of in a hidden bathroom or out on a balcony during a smoke break.

I'm sure for many girls it might be the first time they meet but I would really doubt that.  I think most of these girls are either some kind of work related girls or have been put in touch with him via referrals......OH, you should really hood up with Hakeem, he is a member of the 2020 dream team LMAO.

What was it you used to always tell me LMAO.....times have changed and it's no longer the dark ages..or something like that.  I watched RLC for may years before jumping ship and I have seen plenty of acting (some good, and some bad) from these participants. So yes, I think they are good enough actors to have at least YOU fooled!!

I repeat, RLC is not going to let something happen that will jeopardize them being shutdown and having a big lawsuits slapped on them.....it's just not going to happen!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I tought Asia was an isolated case but seing this new bunch of girls i think this dude really looks for woman's like this,more fragile,and that he can manipulate at his pleasure,woman's so weak that they will be willing to pretend be extremely dumb,pretend nothing more is going on(by that i mean they will pretend the dude isn't foking others)and just play a indignity,no selfrespect role..exactly what hapened with Asia..this dude is an absolutely disgusting human person.Tought Antony of other cam site couldn't be surpassed but this Hakeem is even more disgusting.Sadly most of viewers will just look for the girls and lazy fucks and ignore how low level the dude is.PS..Marge seems the perfect replacement..she absolutely will acept and do same degrading role Asia had.In any case kudos for Asia for finaly jump of the wagon,took to much time and humiliation but..she did it.Any woman deserves a better person than this Hakeem.

I believe you are 100% correct in your assessment...especially the lack of self respect part!

• Upvote 1