Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

Looks like AsianGirl is losing a little weight.. her ass looks more shapely..however it atm appears lost on the ever active but not at the moment Hakeem...(aka to QuestionGirl only as Michael)

Last QuestionGirl  Convo's   (its a long one guys n ladies)    for now but they are quite revealing and how she feels and thinks about Hakeem/Meekah..however she will not lay down her principles as he finds out regardless of him trying to take advantage..she shuts him down. He needs to listen and not take advantage with her,, he will hurt her as she said many times but Hakeem needs to..learn her..this is what she wants from him.. but..will he listen?? probably not..

Enjoy the read:biggrin:

QG:..lets talk   kiss ..

Hkm: (looking fed up) what do you want to talk about?

QG: i don't know you can ask me  something you don't ask me..

Hkm: But if I ask you about the same thing you don't want to talk about it..:dodgy:   (referring to her no condom  why can't my dick go in you)

QG: its not true its lie

Hkm:  its not  sincerity... why do you decide to do me.?

QG: Michael!!

Hkm: don't worry you will do in time..

QG: (stares at him in  frustration:undecided:.. ) I told you its something i will keep personal (:dodgy:whats wrong with this guy  how many times??)

Hkm: no

QG: YES!!!  (she turns away fed up with his probing) 

QG:  good night Michael...

Hkm: is there a resson you changed your mind?

QG: I just decided so

..Quilt play getting comfortable

QG: you are comfortable to sleep with you know.

Hkm: to sleep with or sleep on (hmm thats nice)

QG: ...with..both..the options are possible

Hkm:    (mmm getting interesting :blush:..)    to sleep with me ..you like sharing a bed with me...?

Quiet.. kissing Hakeem tries to roll her over but surprisingly she forces him back!!

QG:.. Noo Michael I'm stronger than you are

HKm:   (wtf!!:dodgy:)   why you start kissing me first?

FOREPLAY..yadda yadda:blush:

QG: do you want to cum now?

Hkm: (wha?  aha time to put it in her:biggrin:)   i want to cum in you....(trying to insert himself  but she stops him)

QG: ok.....have you got a condom?(is he fkng stupid or what?  how many times?:dodgy:)

Hkm:  Its alright i will try to fit..  take off your panties.. trust me..(he pulls her back  and tries again but she stops him)

QG: NOT WITHOUT CONDOM..WE DISCUSSED THIS!!...she reaches over and grabs a little compact from the bedside table

Hkm:   what is this:huh:??

QG: Love box

Hkm: wha??:huh:

QG love box ........with condoms:biggrin:...(you don't listen so i show you my principles)

SHE CANT RELAX     HE CAN'T INSERT HAKEEM TOTALLY FED UP..

Hkm: somethings bothering you

QG: no..its all in your mind

Hkm: ..He's lost the bait time..

QG: Who... ?

Hkm: paolo  or whoever his name is..

QG: Lets not talk about him ..ok?( :dodgy:wtf you bring his name up for??)

QG: its been four months Michael and you must know..

Hkm: i like your weirdness

QG:  (laughs) so i am weird?

Hkm: even your team mates, your colleagues call you special kid... do you know what a special kid is like?...like sick..

QG: I know Michael..(:sad:wtf is he telling me this for??.. just cos he can't stick his big dick in me??  maybe its time to tell him..)

Hkm: trust me..........you don't know me.. trust me you don't know nothing about me..(:biggrin:I could tell her about all the other women ..but no... not yet  never maybe)

QG: why?...because you don't talk to me?

Hkm: if i ...actually come for you its because i'm serious..

QG: WHAT??:huh:  (SHE STARES AT HIM WIPING THE SMILE OFF HER FACE...AT WHAT HE JUST SAID)

HKM: if i ...actually come for you its because i'm serious....its like,, I am serious.... I don't know what I saw in you..

QG:  haha.. your weird

Hkm: your wierd.

OFFICE TALK ABOUT BODY LOTION yadda yadda

QG: ..i 've always been weird actually..:blush:

Hkm: could be worse..

QG: what?

Hkm: it could be worse..

QG: what??

Hkm.. trust me your fking normal...your a fking smart kid         (:tongue:time to big her up  yeah.. )

QG: (:undecided::dodgy:she looks hard at him..)    Michael  why you trying to fck a kid   Michael?..:tongue:  (she laught)

Hkm: when i mean your a smart kid i mean you are very very smart         (what is she saying?? daaaayum she has humour!!:blush:)

QG: I know that..:biggrin:

Hkm: i mean you very smart you know so much,, i have spoken to so many people who have got top positions but their head is empty,, trust me i watch people i know them

QG: I think that those people know how to do their things properly,

OFFICE TALK yadda yadda

Hkm: anyway do you know what i'm talking about..? I appreciate you  (:blush:(aww she's sweet)

QG:  thank you...nice to hear it..   (:dodgy:  mmm he still wants no condom sex.. no way dude.!!.)

Hkm: so i guess we're going to wait this.. right 12 months before we make this public..(let her think i'm serious..)

QG: hehe.. can't we just differentiate my personal life from my.....work life?

Hkm: so we're never gonna make this public right?

QG? WHY?!!.. just why?

Hkm: i'm just asking so we are never gonna make this public right?

QG: (WTF??:dodgy:).......Michael.. its been less than a week  less than a week!

Hkm: i'm just asking right?  i'm just saying that  its   I am saying that we are agreeing that we do not make it public..

QG: I don't want to.......  (what the hell is he trying to say...i do have some say in this dude.:confused:.)

Hkm: i'm just asking right? 

QG: not at the office ....yes.

Hkm:  Yes at the office is what i actually meant. ...i can actually kiss you downstairs...... in front of the office?

QG: hahahahaha:tongue:.. .. (yeah right)

Hkm: what you laughing at?

QG:  (what an idiot  :blush:).. then everyone will say that i'm going out with you because you have a big DICK!!! HAHAHA..

Hkm: (WTF!!   WTF!! HUH??:confused:)    WHO SAYS THAT?..( who .. how do they know.?:sad:)

QG: I dont know but thats what people goona say...lol

Hkm:.. i have a big dick that can't even go inside of you..:dodgy:

QG:  no  you can Michael....(I had better tell him now:undecided::blush:).. but you know.. you are my only second guy.....!!!

Hkm:  you just made my dick feel blessed..

QG: what..what?

Hkm:  You know .. you just made my dick feel more blessed  (daaaayum gotta nail this one quick...:biggrin:)..

QG: i am just say thing that i need more time to relax.. then we can try today or some other time.  I need more..as they say.. i'm sorry i sound quite academic now..I need  just more hugs and more kisses....(  can't he get it??.:dodgy:. foreplay foreplay foreplay... ffuuuuuuuuk. whats wrong with him?:dodgy:)

The end.... for now  ..but she left her phone charger lube and Love Box with condoms...

+

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1