Reina & Marius (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

When they have cool friends, and I am sure the girls will fix the cams and lighting I think this place here can be really good 😁👍

The lighting is easy to fix.  Just change the light and insert a lower wattage bulb.    :biggrin:

Seems anotehr perfectly fine,active couple.Sadly just like Nadin&Den they just not attractive,maybe to watch one or other time(like i  do with N&D)but that's all.Would liked so much more a really atractive lesbian couple,that was also active.Being just a average loooking couple..there are a lot others better looking couples to watch and enjoy.Think the manager doesn't know a fun,willing to do the type of stuff expected in cam sites,so they have to wire this couples,would love a couple similar to piper&Taylor.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Seems anotehr perfectly fine,active couple.Sadly just like Nadin&Den they just not attractive,maybe to watch one or other time(like i  do with N&D)but that's all.Would liked so much more a really atractive lesbian couple,that was also active.Being just a average loooking couple..there are a lot others better looking couples to watch and enjoy.Think the manager doesn't know a fun,willing to do the type of stuff expected in cam sites,so they have to wire this couples,would love a couple similar to piper&Taylor.

I am pretty sure this isn't the last place we see from Nina & Kira. Some not shy and active lesbians I wouldn't mind at all. Hopefully lesbians who don't try to pretend to be no by doing fake shows with weird guys as in realm7...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am pretty sure this isn't the last place we see from Nina & Kira. Some not shy and active lesbians I wouldn't mind at all. Hopefully lesbians who don't try to pretend to be no by doing fake shows with weird guys as in realm7...

Realm 7 is amazinglove this GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers.