Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

Seems we lost another minimal regular looking house to the Barca fake lesbian shows,barely dressed all days in cams crap style house.Gess rlc have no wishes of having a regular looking house like R1 was,with every girl doing their own life's,with their own friends,boyfriends etc.Less is more..and seing this type of houses with the girls always naked or in lingerie isn't sexy or appealing..it's just vulgar,bordel style "realitie",NOT real life in cams.House is now..lesbian sex shows between girls that arent lesbians,bate shows in bathube And bed..sadly anotehr lost opurtunity to have a good,decent roomates houses in Rlc.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems we lost another minimal regular looking house to the Barca fake lesbian shows,barely dressed all days in cams crap style house.Gess rlc have no wishes of having a regular looking house like R1 was,with every girl doing their own life's,with their own friends,boyfriends etc.Less is more..and seing this type of houses with the girls always naked or in lingerie isn't sexy or appealing..it's just vulgar,bordel style "realitie",NOT real life in cams.House is now..lesbian sex shows between girls that arent lesbians,bate shows in bathube And bed..sadly anotehr lost opurtunity to have a good,decent roomates houses in Rlc.

Much like VH then 🤭

• Like 1

It's tough.
The girls thought they were offering the audience something special with their show, it wasn't going so well (with the people who write), but the critical audience is probably in the minority. RLC of course sees what things brings a lot of viewer.
That is the point.
Although some contest this, RLC expects this type of show and of course rewards it accordingly.
it is sad
Nevertheless, I stay here, even if the light is bad or just because of it. this room is different because Masha wants it that way.
but the outside pressure will increase. and soon there will be no difference between GOV, COV or VH.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, canito said:

Alladino i understand that you like the couple that was here everyone has different taste.i for one didnt like them first of all there sex was under the blankets and everytime they had sex in the bathroom was with candles and you couldnt hardly see anything.the bedroom sex wasnt that impressive to me.plus she wasnt imo that nice to look at.you probably liked them but alot of people didnt.sophia might sleep all day but she know what she has to do to live here at least she masturbates in the open and doesnt hide to have sex.sophia even had sex on free cam uncovered while the couple that was here had sex on free cam and covered under the blankets.

If this is what Sophia has to offer then RLC is not for her, chaturbate is. On a voyeur website like this her not-so-random obligatory mastarbation shows in no way makes up for her lack of energy or social life. The tattoo couple definitely seemed to have more RLC potential even with the covered/candle-lit sex. Of course everyone has different tastes but in my opinion being inhibited about sex/nudity should not be the most important qualifications for an RLC resident.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, canito said:

Alladino i understand that you like the couple that was here everyone has different taste.i for one didnt like them first of all there sex was under the blankets and everytime they had sex in the bathroom was with candles and you couldnt hardly see anything.the bedroom sex wasnt that impressive to me.plus she wasnt imo that nice to look at.you probably liked them but alot of people didnt.sophia might sleep all day but she know what she has to do to live here at least she masturbates in the open and doesnt hide to have sex.sophia even had sex on free cam uncovered while the couple that was here had sex on free cam and covered under the blankets.

The two were just guests, but we saw more of their private life than of most of the girls in GOV combined. In addition, the two of them really had personality and also looked great. 

If this project doesn't need any more, it is single girls who give shows for the camera. There is no need for residents without a life, or those who only live somewhere else. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It's tough.
The girls thought they were offering the audience something special with their show, it wasn't going so well (with the people who write), but the critical audience is probably in the minority. RLC of course sees what things brings a lot of viewer.
That is the point.
Although some contest this, RLC expects this type of show and of course rewards it accordingly.
it is sad
Nevertheless, I stay here, even if the light is bad or just because of it. this room is different because Masha wants it that way.
but the outside pressure will increase. and soon there will be no difference between GOV, COV or VH.

To be honest, VHTV is already more realistic than RLC in many aspects. Take a look at GOV. This concept is so dishonest, lifeless and unrealistic that I have seen swinger events in VHTV that were more honest, because the residents really enjoyed them. Attention: I did not say that VHTV is realistic. It's just that RLC isn't either anymore.

BTW, I would like to see RLC give up all shows. Finally, more real life again. Masha and Sophia alone, without guests, however, will tend to the show direction. The last pseudo-lesbian show clearly showed that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, firewall said:

the only solution is a maximum of people send a complain about that to the rlc support for the things change

and ask masha to remove all this shit neon light in the bedroom

i have send a email on my side

it's not to complain only here the things will change, more we are and more we have chance

as usual the same answer of the rlc support, let see if something move in the next weeks but i have not many hope

We will forward this information to our appropriate department, thank you for your letter.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Much like VH then 🤭

Nowdays with one big diference,in VH if we want to watch just normal couples,with their friends,pets etc we still have a good number of houses avaliable,in the rlc we have almost none nowdays..being fridays,weekends..doesn't mind..in Rlc 80,90% of the houses(total of 11 lol)will be just girls alone,or in group,then at night some fake lesbian bs shows..And with some lucky..maybe one of the remain 3 couples houses will have some movement,some visits..nowdays VH is "what rlc was in past" and rlc is what VH been most of times.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Nowdays with one big diference,in VH if we want to watch just normal couples,with their friends,pets etc we still have a good number of houses avaliable,in the rlc we have almost none nowdays..being fridays,weekends..doesn't mind..in Rlc 80,90% of the houses(total of 11 lol)will be just girls alone,or in group,then at night some fake lesbian bs shows..And with some lucky..maybe one of the remain 3 couples houses will have some movement,some visits..nowdays VH is "what rlc was in past" and rlc is what VH been most of times.

Wouldn't say anybody on VH is normal to be honest lol but then that's another discussion lol.