Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Glad to see Piper.Come on rlc give her and Taylor a place in site..

Just tuned in to rlc and thought it was Piper sitting on the stool. Glad you confirmed it ze. Brilliant, made my night; don’t see Taylor though, hope she turns up as well but then this apt is in Milan isn’t it and Taylor is Italian??

• Upvote 1

Just now, rado07 said:

When she returns to Italy, Piper apparently has a big problem
whether it can solve Masha?
My impression: Masha cannot help
Masha smoked a cigarette again after a long time (the situation is difficult) 🤔

Considering the "tattoo" and septum ring I assume she's been smoking like a chimney to fit in with whatever edgy/fashion crowd she was hanging out with in Milan. 

9 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Just tuned in to rlc and thought it was Piper sitting on the stool. Glad you confirmed it ze. Brilliant, made my night; don’t see Taylor though, hope she turns up as well but then this apt is in Milan isn’t it and Taylor is Italian??

This apartment isn't in Milan 

Yes Taylor is Italian

15 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Was beautiful Piper indeed,Piper think is Russian(But lives in Italy for a good number of years),Taylor is Italian,so sad seing her leaving masha house and this time we can't watch her,neither Taylor🤧,or their beautiful,fun relationship.Hopefuly we will have a second Rlc house in Italy....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Guys did you notice that just Piper arrived at the apartment, she offered roses to Masha and kiss her in mouth? (time 19:21:54 by cam 5)

They always kissed in mouth,or at least a lot of times,Gess they are close friends hehe,the roses must had been for masha return and maybe an way of thanks to masha for helping her getting job in COV place.

• Upvote 1