sturmchaser

On 3/8/2020 at 10:13 AM, letsdothis said:

If by humor, you're referring to the depiction of the gay apartment with Ze
and Rob's names on it, that wasn't humor. In fact, that was so far removed
from humor, it was on a different planet. I don't know who posted it, but
that was absolutely despicable, inappropriate, irresponsible, foul. It should
have never been posted and I'm glad it was deleted. I hope the poster was
put in timeout, as well.

Indeed,seems humor only works one way..My joke,coment about the girls bathroom routines and stuff was pure evil..extremely bad taste..even mod come to picture..then the dude post a very ofensive pic with two cc users names included and nothing..was just a funny post lol.Thats how cc works,and in this "fanatics"  house topics..good sense,capacity to acept diferent opinions and tastes isn't allowed..this houve topics(we have two,three house of those)are absolutely sick,to an point some people exchange PM texts to plan "take down" the "not believer" that isn't adoring the might goddesses.But things are like they are,thank god most of people,users are more open mind,not obsessed with this or other resident and forum works just fine.Cheers my friend.

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

Indeed,seems humor only works one way..My joke,coment about the girls bathroom routines and stuff was pure evil..extremely bad taste..even mod come to picture..then the dude post a very ofensive pic with two cc users names included and nothing..was just a funny post lol.Thats how cc works,and in this "fanatics"  house topics..good sense,capacity to acept diferent opinions and tastes isn't allowed..this houve topics(we have two,three house of those)are absolutely sick,to an point some people exchange PM texts to plan "take down" the "not believer" that isn't adoring the might goddesses.But things are like they are,thank god most of people,users are more open mind,not obsessed with this or other resident and forum works just fine.Cheers my friend.

🤣🤣🤣

bandicam 2020-03-13 21-51-36-675.jpg

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2020 at 3:40 AM, Robwin said:

Enough fishy smells there already without any extra help i should imagine lol.

I think that is a  bit disrespectful to the girls ,they wash and have a bath everyday

They always change their underwear sometimes twice a day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

I think that is a  bit disrespectful to the girls ,they wash and have a bath everyday

They always change their underware sometimes twice a day

Oh dear humour seems in short supply here lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Oh dear humour seems in short supply here lol

Nah, not really.  I think the Kid was just trying to point out that your joke - while funny in most cases and appropriate for other realms - it simply doesn't apply to this apartment.  Our girls are lean and clean and sweet smelling machines.  😉  🌹 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Nah, not really.  I think the Kid was just trying to point out that your joke - while funny in most cases and appropriate for other realms - it simply doesn't apply to this apartment.  Our girls are lean and clean and sweet smelling machines.  😉  🌹 

Lol oh really wow, are they some form of protected species then lol am sure they would see the funny side of it but no matter,