Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

I've been with a couple dozen or so women in the past who, for some odd reason that I never figured out, just freaked out sometimes and didn't want me to touch them, talk to them, or be anywhere in their vicinity.  I slept on the couch or in the truck.  All of a sudden, in the morning, everything was kosher.  They made me breakfast.  I never pressed for a reason why they freaked, for fear of it would happen again.  I just let it ride, like nothing ever happened, and remain mystified.  I guess the same goes for our girls.  

Females are weird creatures.  🤔 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

0655 and Nina is doing her RLS and bunny hop on the couch.  There still remains something unresolved... even B & S know something is still wrong.  Kira got 3 hours of sleep and is off to her job.  

It was not a loving goodbye at 0705.  🙁  

Nina could do SOMEthing, like clean up around the place a little bit.  The hallway looks like a fuckin hoarder's paradise.  Boxes and shoes and boots all over the place, and clutter all over the shelf.  Organize that shit, take out the trash, do some laundry, make the bed, scoop the cat litter, clean the toilet, hell just fire up Hairball and let him vacuum, do SOMETHING besides work on a red dress and nap all day.  😠  

It is moments like this that I really don't understand or like Nina.  Being a diva rockstar cannot be THAT exhausting.  Granted, when she actually does work, she goes all in and does not stop till the job is done.  But when she slacks, she slacks ALL IN as well.  If that is a source of Kira's frustration, I understand completely.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

NO!  She is just plain LAZY...

Has been as long as I can remember.   Kira dotes on her TOO MUCH.  So there is very little reason for her to change.  Only when she thinks she is losing Kira does she wake up and get her arse in gear.

Harsh perhaps, but true, as we can all see what's happening except Nina.  😞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

It maybe me but I don’t things have been right since DE  visited

She is a throne in Kira s side

I just hope they can work it out

If my memory isn't deceiving then I remember Kira and DE were good friends. I even saw them flirting at RLC.
Nina and DE were the ones who argued with each other a lot.