Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

49 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

If my memory isn't deceiving then I remember Kira and DE were good friends. I even saw them flirting at RLC.
Nina and DE were the ones who argued with each other a lot.

Also Nina, Kira and DE also had a Lesbian Threesome when they were broadcasting on RLC. Nina & Kira also had a Threesome with another girl a couple years prior to  the one they had with DE. These events only happened because the amount of Kool-Aid consumed played a big part in both events. All Participants consented so nothing was forced upon someone against their will.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It is moments like this that I really don't understand or like Nina.  Being a diva rockstar cannot be THAT exhausting.  Granted, when she actually does work, she goes all in and does not stop till the job is done.  But when she slacks, she slacks ALL IN as well.  If that is a source of Kira's frustration, I understand completely.  

Nina always was a lazy devil back in RLC days it just seems to be what Nina wants Nina always gets, very one sided relationship. Kira always has been the doormat.

Il y a 2 heures, Robwin a dit :

Nina always was a lazy devil back in RLC days it just seems to be what Nina wants Nina always gets, very one sided relationship. Kira always has been the doormat.

I absolutely do not share your opinion on the relations between Nina and Kira.

Lots of assumptions from many of us, but that's the purpose of this forum.

Each of us can make up our own mind.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Also ..................................................... will.

Could you Bury your ancient history story so as not to repeat it again ?

It is only useless fodder & hurtfull to the current couple,

and your glee at displaying it whenever you can shows a shallow depth ..........🥺

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, West_California said:

Could you Bury your ancient history story so as not to repeat it again ?

It is only useless fodder & hurtfull to the current couple,

and your glee at displaying it whenever you can shows a shallow depth ..........🥺

But maybe they have some new fans from VH and that didn't follow them on RLC to get a little information on what you long timers are talking about, just a thought.