Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

Il y a 4 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

And Barefoot Contessa was never barefoot.

HaHa!  You got me there.  I thought you were talking about the old Movie, back in the 50's.  Just looked it up and in the USA you have a female Chef using the monica, what a cheek! 

Sorry, but give me Ava Gardiner anytime...

Oh and Another Yes!  Kira, Perfect in every single way...  😁

https://camcaps.net/uploads/monthly_2020_03/Birds.mp4.44e409747f348417c523368515c2c6bd.mp4

I've been waiting for days to see a bird sitting on a cat. Thanks, @hs6127.

That was great. When Nina pushed the one cat off the sofa, it jumped back
up so fast I thought it bounced off a trampoline. And I loved the upside
down cat. Priceless stuff. 👍👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

https://camcaps.net/uploads/monthly_2020_03/Birds.mp4.44e409747f348417c52336851 129.68 MB · 0 downloads 5c2c6bd.mp4 129.68 MB · 0 downloads

I've been waiting for days to see a bird sitting on a cat. Thanks, @hs6127.
That was great. When Nina pushed the one cat off the sofa, it jumped back
up so fast I thought it bounced off a trampoline. And I loved the upside
down cat. Priceless stuff. 👍👍

Awesome funny video. Thanks 👍😂

• Like 2

Back to the birds video, for those that didn't recognize the top image, it is Burt Lancaster playing Robert Stroud in the 1962 film (wow 58 years ago) "Birdman of Alcatraz".  Burt Lancaster won the BAFTA award for the best foreign actor.  The film was nominated for 4 Oscars and 2 Golden Globes.  It is based on a true story and Robert Stroud became the second most famous inmate at Alcatraz after Al Capone.

The Liberty Mutual commercial is very recent and may have been inspired by some adman watching Nina and Kira  🙂

And thanks to @sturmchaser for posting about this originally.  I would have missed it on the time line if he hadn't.

And also, it was funny when Kira was yelling at the cat going through the garbage and Nina took over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3