Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

il y a 5 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

If they are moving to Den and Nadin's place (which is likely, as it seems they are packed up as well), they will lose a lot of closet space and the luxury of a guest room.  However, Kira will gain a much better kitchen for cooking her culinary masterpieces, and lots of open space in the living room for Butch and Sundance and several choice spots for Breakfast and Lunch.  Rossi and Sienna's former place, ehhh... not so much.  What say you all?  

I would prefer the old apartment of Rossy and Siena. I like the kitchen, there is the logia for the birds but the room is a bit small.

6 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

If they are moving to Den and Nadin's place (which is likely, as it seems they are packed up as well), they will lose a lot of closet space and the luxury of a guest room.  However, Kira will gain a much better kitchen for cooking her culinary masterpieces, and lots of open space in the living room for Butch and Sundance and several choice spots for Breakfast and Lunch.  Rossi and Sienna's former place, ehhh... not so much.  What say you all?  

I think that place is not bad. You know for sure they are moving there? 

21 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

And Gordon Ramsay would definitely spill his famous lamb sauce  😆 

I was referring to Jamie Oliver because he had a program called the naked chef.😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

I was referring to Jamie Oliver because he had a program called the naked chef.😁

Understood, he was never naked LOL.  And Barefoot Contessa was never barefoot.  But I would pay good money to watch Giada De Laurentiis cook in just lingerie.  😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Understood, he was never naked LOL.  And Barefoot Contessa was never barefoot.  But I would pay good money to watch Giada De Laurentiis cook in just lingerie.  😜 

Even if Jamie was naked I would still prefer Kira.😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1