B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC used to recruit girls into lap dance clubs, now it seems to me you can find them by the side of the road...

You've had some disgusting comments lately,

We used to say; You should see yourself in the mirror before talking about others

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bibi found a panty on the couch;) Elettra hung it up on the stairs

I noticed that too. It wasn't there when the house went UM, it was when the cameras came back on.  It looks rather like what Irma was wearing when the cameras went off.  What was she up to with Elettra and the cleaning lady? 😉😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We used to say; You should see yourself in the mirror before talking about others

👍👍👍

Bergpredigt - „Warum siehst du den Splitter im Auge deines Bruders, aber den Balken in deinem Auge bemerkst du nicht?“ 

"Why do you see the splinter in your brother's eye, but you don't notice the bar in your eye?" 
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I noticed that too. It wasn't there when the house went UM, it was when the cameras came back on.  It looks rather like what Irma was wearing when the cameras went off.  What was she up to with Elettra and the cleaning lady? 😉😉

Swap panties

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

There is always a big orgy when an apartment goes UM, you know 😉

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

me, it has difference of you, I comment what I see, maybe I'm a little hard, but I'm busting my balls, to see girls taken just because they have sex with anything, I would be happier to see normal girls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

RLC used to recruit girls into lap dance clubs, now it seems to me you can find them by the side of the road...

You can make all the ignorant and derogatory comments you want, you're still going to watch these girls every chance you get.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

me, it has difference of you, I comment what I see, maybe I'm a little hard, but I'm busting my balls, to see girls taken just because they have sex with anything, I would be happier to see normal girls

There is something for everyone, you have Ashol and Amalie!