Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

Judging by the way Hakeem ran his hand up her leg while she  RedBigAss was eating.. suggests they had previously been intimate but this was an invite from Hakeem..to the point kissing snuggling.. makes me wonder how many has he on the go at the moment... looks like many more could be on their way..should they accept his invites...

Lovely lady, chatty and definitely into Hakeem..

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

tastes and colors are different for everyone, I find that most of these girls are attractive precisely because they are not perfect

Hey, that's my phrase! 😉 I usually think it is their imperfections that make them perfect! ❤️

• Like 2

TallRedGirl   (renamed) and the others love the way Hakeem cooks for them.. seem they love a guy that knows his way around the kitchen.. thats a plus for him..If they stay overnight and to the late morning.. its the full breakfast treatment.. TRG was admiring his culinary skills.....amongst others too

6 hours ago, adamneve said:

TallRedGirl   (renamed) and the others love the way Hakeem cooks for them.. seem they love a guy that knows his way around the kitchen.. thats a plus for him..If they stay overnight and to the late morning.. its the full breakfast treatment.. TRG was admiring his culinary skills.....amongst others too

They especially love his sausage surprise...:biggrin:

• Haha 2

Sound interesting to know 

Czech Republic Extends Containment Until April 11

The confinement imposed on March 16 and initially extended until April 1 provides for exceptions, notably for commuting to work, visiting relatives, shopping, funerals and nature walks.

The Czechs are also invited to wear the mask when they leave their home, and not to form gatherings of more than two people except with family members.

So... no respect for social distancing with Hakeem...TallRedGirl  had round 2 with the sauce for flavouring.... I wonder if AsianGirl was hiding and taking note of yet.. another redhead entering the aprtment:dodgy::tongue:

Hakeem need to mute or turn off the damn TV and pay 100% attention to who he is with:dodgy:.. too many times he gets distracted,, TallRedGirl wacked him for this:biggrin:,,interrupting her pussyy-eating time lol..