B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, what has this thread devolved into...?

There are some pastors here who have discovered that there is other life outside  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree.  A woman that goes around fucking anything that moves is indeed a SLUT!!

All these terms are shaped by people who want to impose their morals on others. What do you gain from judging others by something that does not affect your life and does not violate any laws? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yes, I am well aware of the diseases - hence my original comment about always having condoms ready in case.  I don't really jump on many cocks - about 95% of the times I have sex it's with a woman, but sometimes you have to make do with what you've got.

And yes, for your information, I have masturbated with friends at times, I have been in more that one orgy - and I don't really have big enough boobs to be rubbing them in anyone's face 😁

you sound like a dream girl to me!!  I prefer smaller boobs...like Ulyana's or Kims personally and I love women who love on other women!

4 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yes.  I actually can't remember the last time I fucked a guy who I didn't already know quite well.  With girls I'm more likely to put out more quickly, but even then I want to have some conversation first - it's not just about the sex.

The more you write about this nonsense, the clearer it becomes that you are actually a guy. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yes, because I worked a 12 hour shift in the emergency department of the hospital today, and I have another shift like that tomorrow, so I'm having a quiet night in.  Tomorrow night, after my work, I will probably hit the town, drink lots, and end up in a club.  If I'm lucky I'll pull someone, if not I'll head back to my house and find which of my housemates have also been unlucky, we'll drink some more, and depending how the night goes I might end up in bed with one of them.  That genuinely is real life for a mid-20s girl in an average UK city, sorry if that blows your preconceived notions of what is real and what is pretend.

This is good material for a script or book you should do it

BTW' be carful on this days 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All these terms are shaped by people who want to impose their morals on others. What do you gain from judging others by something that does not affect your life and does not violate any laws? 

Like someone said Dino...these girls are sluts and I feel the same way.  It's their life and if that's the way they want to live it then more power to them!