Lillu & Severus (2020) Part #1

44 minutes ago, Just In said:

You keep saying the apartment is really bad but IMO it isn't so terrible apart from the livingroom.

The bedroom views are ok,Kitchen also ok,bathroom ok..But the major part of house,the big livingroom have terrible views,unless the lights are all on..what seems to happen..not a lot😅.So why to watch batsman dark cave,hole when you can watch many livingroom in other houses that actualy are watchable.cave GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The bedroom views are ok,Kitchen also ok,bathroom ok..But the major part of house,the big livingroom have terrible views,unless the lights are all on..what seems to happen..not a lot😅.So why to watch batsman dark cave,hole when you can watch many livingroom in other houses that actualy are watchable.cave GIF

It all really depends on what the participants do wether they do stuff in the livingroom or spend most time in other rooms.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this place the appartement looks not nice, the lights and cams are bad and the people there til now did nothing to make us remember them...

I wrote - that nothing interesting or epic happened until I did not look here (about a month). I did not like all the new apartments. And they are not very active by the way.