Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

I want to make it clear that it is not as serious as it seems, that I do not take it personally, I only have a goal of my own, that they will not laugh again from me or anyone in this forum as they are doing now. I'll make sure of it!

• Like 2

It's actually disgusting what Penny and Peter did with the cams during the guest visit, lost massive respect and hopefully will lose viewers too, more shocking thing is they weren't penalized according to what they did, should have been a hefty fine or i wouldn't care even if they closed the apartment, this type of behavior shouldn't be allowed no matter the tenants, P&P completely knew what they were doing and didn't want us to see what was happening in the bathroom, have seen this type of thing being done by guests in the past but never the main tenants 👎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

Now the slogan towards these scammers is very clear on the part of your manager (which by the way I would like to know who your manager is to blacklist you) 

George + B&H (who found). 

8 hours ago, Gudari said:

Come other people who want to belong to the project and do not deceive us all.

😂:biggrin:😂

New probable apartments.

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free webcam access to hottest girls around the world. Chat with hundreds of models with no limits
CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free webcam access to hottest girls around the world. Chat with hundreds of models with no limits
CHICKSTREAM.COM

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

George + B & H (quien encontró). 

😂 :gran sonrisa:😂

Nuevos apartamentos probables.

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Acceso gratuito a la cámara web para las chicas más populares de todo el mundo. Chatea con cientos de modelos sin límites
CHICKSTREAM.COM

Acceso gratuito a la cámara web para las chicas más populares de todo el mundo. Chatea con cientos de modelos sin límites
CHICKSTREAM.COM

Groomy, I honestly tell you this doesn't matter to me! What I'm not going to let is disrespect me or the people who pay and trust them. This should not be allowed to them or anyone regardless of who they bring to replace them. Substitutes are something that unfortunately we cannot control...

• Like 1

Totally agree with Gudari, what we cannot allow is tenants disrespecting us and playing with our money, i would rather watch elza sitting in front of cam knowing that she won't deceive us, do respect us and has some manners rather than watching a tenant/scammer who might be super active on here and does parties, threesomes and stuff but doesn't respect us and take us for an idiot by turning off cams whenever they need the feel to do so. Whether you like a tenant or not, the first thing that comes is RESPECT and that's the big part!!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

wish Penny and Peter were on CC like Alisa and Sergio or maybe on Twitter so we could have told them or let them know how some of the viewers feel about their actions 🙄

i think they are on twitter

• Like 1

Taking into account the two bottles dumped, and being the first time, I give the benefit of the doubt, and to think that they had no idea of the impact of their actions on their customers, we are the customers of VHTV so indirectly we are their customers.

I wait for the next one to clean the image or send them to ....