Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

5 hours ago, freitag58 said:

Maybe they saw the latest stock market prices for their soft toy collection on the computer?  🙂👀

Haha, either that or they figured out they could sell their "hard" toy collection too, since they really don't need them.  They gave it their best shot, but they should have read the instructions on the package first, cuz they really had no clue what to do, and it was obvious  🤣  (in fact, it provided some of the best LMFAO moments in the past).  "Insert post D into slot P" was totally lost on them, which kind of shows that they have been lady lovers for quite some time.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure someone else has already mentioned this before, but it looks like they are trying to start a little herb garden?  The loggia has the best sunlight for such an endeavor.  Chef Kira would certainly love some fresh herbs in her culinary masterpieces.  

herbgarden.JPG

• Like 5

Il y a 8 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

0904, I think it's time for an emergency conference call - NOW!   Yummmmmmm

conferencecall`.JPG  0

I did a meeting this morning by videoconference, but unfortunately the principal of my high school does not look like in Kira

• Haha 6

On 4/15/2020 at 2:10 PM, peterb said:

Nice moment of sharing, madness and play, all this on a background of deep love🤩

I wonder what it would take to get closed caption in english added to this site, seems alot easier than trying to learn another lnguage.  :huh:

Il y a 7 heures, Chipper a dit :

I wonder what it would take to get closed caption in english added to this site, seems alot easier than trying to learn another lnguage.  :huh:

That would be brilliant!  I looked into it a few years ago when they were on RLC, could not find a viable prog or app.  The best I found (and other people apparently) was to set your smartphone up next to a speaker and have it translate to text on the fly.  It was clunky, innacurate and you really had to use it on replay to keep going back and checking. 

Now maybe there is something else out there now.  If anyone knows of anything suitable then let me know, please, coz I ain't never gonna learn Russian.  I'm really not clever enough...