Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. One of the last genuine places not so much playing to cams and also found a lot of great people and continue to do so. Not to forget Jax the cool cat thereย ๐Ÿ˜ป

And what will happen when they leave? Just like Lexy&Pete for example. Openย -ย 11/08/18,ย first appearance is in summer 2018. Soon summer 2020.ย 

This is what I wrote initially. The new casting is terrible. Last 13ย apts (with reopen) in VH bar - only 2ย have potential. Others webcamย squad + sofaย defenders +ย worst version D&Dย withย focus on level children's matinees.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish that VHTV would work on finding new talent themselves. Why arenโ€™t they more non-managed apartments? ย Maybe they just donโ€™t want to have to deal with tenants, just managers. I think their wells are running dry. Please! No more friends of friends tenants.ย 

Nnnooooo.ย Even weakest apt from managers is much-much better than from VHTV.ย Apparently they learned lessons with apartment in Portugal,ย epic failure USA aptย and LATAM disaster.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

You shouldn't contradict yourself Ash you were right first time, no need to be modest ๐Ÿ˜‚

You have a good imagination. What happened next? I'm afraid I shouldn't have asked that question.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

One of the last genuine places not so much playing to cams

Lol...what? So Melissa sitting with her legs strategically opened facing the cams isn't her playing to cams...? Really?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You have a good imagination. What happened next? I'm afraid I shouldn't have asked that question.

Lol, no doubt we both ended up with the same conclusion ๐Ÿ‘

5 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

I'm sure it would be a good one, especially if that's the sort of things you get up to.ย ๐Ÿ‘

I hate to think what Ash gets up to to be honest, my mind just goes into overdrive ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 4