Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

59 minutes ago, upyourass said:

If you want change........stop watching this app !

I don't watch it..watching today because the possible changes.If a new couple arrives then i will most probably watch,Hopefuly this time a true couple and not another bs fake one.

• Like 2

Gess at same point they will have to notice House is abandoned,only used a few hours per week and do something.But no horries,it's not like we have few houses avaliable,like a dozen or less..so a empty houses isn't a issue at all.

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

sounds like he's taking his sweet ass time about moving out if that is what he's doing

It looks confirmed now he is leaving the project he is emptying all drawers in the hall now and took stuff from the bathroom. Apartment to be removed from the list shortly.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, moos54 a dit :

15:30 Hakeem left with all his belongings

end of his adventure 

Yep, that's it for Mr Boombastic.  He was an absolute cunt when it came to his attitude towards women but at least he was an entertaining cunt.  And deny or not, that's what we're all here for.  I notice he left behind the birthday gifts he got from Asia - two sheep and couple of fluffy ducks, still on the bedside table.

As I've already said in a previous post, I'm hoping that one of the more interesting Russian couples takes up residence - Jane & Dick or Eva & BF.  If Jane and Dick were to make a comeback I'd also hope it would be with their weird and wonderful entourage as regular visitors - Jewel, Tippytoes (AKA Katia), Chubby Sister, (without the skinny top knot BF, of course), etc.  It would be an opportunity for Masha to eventually get out of Rome for a while, too.

Can't wait!

• Like 2