Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

8 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Could this be the end of the Nigerian prince? 

He also cleared out all his coats from the hallway  and the bag has gone from the bedroom. It wouldnt surprise me if he is moving in with RussianGirl..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I heard her tell him "I want you to cum in my mouth" so he did. And she cleaned him up nicely too.

She did, normally he would ask but she did, and washed it down with water after licking every drop off her hands. I think she loves his essence..:biggrin:

Hkm: are you ok?

RG:  yes and you?

RG: think about me in dreams

HKM: hmm?

RG: think about me in dreams..

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

He also cleared out all his coats from the hallway  and the bag has gone from the bedroom. It wouldnt surprise me if he is moving in with RussianGirl..

Well I'm pretty sure he won't be sleeping on a park bench 😏

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I heard her tell him "I want you to cum in my mouth" so he did. And she cleaned him up nicely too.

the two most frequently repeated lies are; 1/ your check is in the mail and  2/ i won't cum in your mouth

9 hours ago, adamneve said:

Oh I hadn't even thought about him moving in with RussianGirl. Idk that seems risky for him, it would be a lot easier for him to cheat if he was at his own place but then again he did that with Asia. RLC should really do epilogues lol. 

If Hakeem is indeed moving, wich would actually be really sad in my opinion, with the state RLC is in now, but I rather hope they will replace him with a good new couple, instead of using it as another COV. Or keep it as a single apartment, with like a female version of Hakeem, that would maybe be my dream.

• Upvote 1