Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

56 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Oh I hadn't even thought about him moving in with RussianGirl. Idk that seems risky for him, it would be a lot easier for him to cheat if he was at his own place but then again he did that with Asia. RLC should really do epilogues lol.ย 

Maybe the time has come for him to settle down...๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

A-t-il mis au courant RLC de sonย dรฉpart comment se fait-il que l'appartement ne soit pas dรฉjร  hors ligne ?

Je suis sรปr que RLC le remplacera trรจs rapidement ils ne manquent certainement pas de candidat pour intรฉgrer le projetย 

Did he inform RLC of his departure how it is that the apartment is not already offline?

I am sure that RLC will replace it very quickly they certainly do not lack a candidate to integrate the project

11 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

A-t-il mis au courant RLC de sonย dรฉpart comment se fait-il que l'appartement ne soit pas dรฉjร  hors ligne ?

Je suis sรปr que RLC le remplacera trรจs rapidement ils ne manquent certainement pas de candidat pour intรฉgrer le projetย 

Did he inform RLC of his departure how it is that the apartment is not already offline?

I am sure that RLC will replace it very quickly they certainly do not lack a candidate to integrate the project

parce qu'il n'est pas encore vraiment partiย 

20 hours ago, happyone said:

If he did pack up and leave--I am quite sure that he didn't tell any of the other 19 girls where he was going.ย ๐Ÿ˜

Good point.. AsianGirlย  has constantly told him.. even while changing his hair colour,ย ย he has her for another year..QuestionGirl has gone awol and atm MadameRed too. If he has or hasn't told them we may never know until they turn up to the flat and shock the hell out of the new occupants:blush:

• Haha 1

Could it be that Mr B is moving out for work reasons?ย  A week or so ago he was talking to Russian Girl about his work in various countries, theย journey he had to make and how he had to get his train from Smichov station.ย  On his return he started packing.ย  It took Asia just over a week to move her stuff out so maybe it really isย his turn to leave the project.ย  RLC didn't announce Asia's departure until the day after she'd gone.

If he does move out I'm going to put my bet onย Jane & Dick or Eva & BF moving in.

16 minutes ago, franklin said:

Could it be that Mr B is moving out for work reasons?ย  A week or so ago he was talking to Russian Girl about his work in various countries, theย journey he had to make and how he had to get his train from Smichov station.ย  On his return he started packing.ย  It took Asia just over a week to move her stuff out so maybe it really isย his turn to leave the project.ย  RLC didn't announce Asia's departure until the day after she'd gone.

If he does move out I'm going to put my bet onย Jane & Dick or Eva & BF moving in.

More chance of Jane and Dick. I'm not entirely sure Eva would want to move back into an RLC apartment. And Jane and Dick would more likely move into one of the COV apartments instead of this one.

I will say this though, Jane/Dick/Eva/BF all together in COV and I would throw all the money I have at RLC.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, franklin said:

If he is moving out, it would be pretty cool if it was actually one of his conquests he'd been shitting on move in with her realย BF, and she's just been using Hakeem to get his apt...:biggrin:

• Like 1