Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If he is moving out, it would be pretty cool if it was actually one of his conquests he'd been shitting on move in with her real BF, and she's just been using Hakeem to get his apt...:biggrin:

Don't think it would bother him in the least...🤣

Il y a 10 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

If he is moving out, it would be pretty cool if it was actually one of his conquests he'd been shitting on move in with her real BF, and she's just been using Hakeem to get his apt...:biggrin:

Now that would be a welcome twist!  😅

• Like 2

21 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

More chance of Jane and Dick. I'm not entirely sure Eva would want to move back into an RLC apartment. And Jane and Dick would more likely move into one of the COV apartments instead of this one.

I will say this though, Jane/Dick/Eva/BF all together in COV and I would throw all the money I have at RLC.

That would be something, but certainly not in this small apartment.

Maybe RLC could get this four and Dasha and Sasha in B4. 😁

Hopefully dude is leaving.But hard to believe,think he will do what necessary to stay,even putting in house on of his average looking girls as his house partner.Best scenario..dude leaves and house will reopen with a nice new couple,a real couple.Bit asking a new interesting couple is to much for the Rlc of nowdays,at max will be a recycled couple that we seen already to death.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Only ask a new couple.Last time we had a regular couple house in Rlc was one year ago or more.Many of us don't care about bs shows,we want more regular,normal couples.

Think we all know what the chances of a new couple are. 

arnold schwarzenegger no chance GIF