Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Leora bates 4-5x/week.  Why she doesn't go on Chaturbate is puzzling.  She'd make more money (which would include paying for food and rent) on Chaturbate then on RLC.  If 50% of what I read regarding Chaturbate income is true, she'd make $250-$350/day (US dollars). Using 20 days per month at $300/day, I'd think $6,000/month is better then rent being subsidized and a small monthly check from RLC.

Mainly because that's not who she is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Leora bates 4-5x / settimana. Perché non va su Chaturbate è sconcertante. Guadagnerebbe di più (incluso il pagamento di cibo e affitto) su Chaturbate e poi su RLC. Se il 50% di quello che leggo sul reddito di Chaturbate è vero, guadagnerebbe $ 250- $ 350 / giorno (dollari USA). Usando 20 giorni al mese a $ 300 / giorno, penso che $ 6.000 / mese sia meglio dell'affitto sovvenzionato e un piccolo assegno mensile da RLC.

The reason is simple ... To earn those numbers, how many hours should you be connected in chaturbate to do a show and touch yourself? Certainly not 20/30 minutes .... from 4 to 5 hours and almost every day ...
There are cam girl sites that pay a lot better than chaturbate ...😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Leora bates 4-5x/week.  Why she doesn't go on Chaturbate is puzzling.  She'd make more money (which would include paying for food and rent) on Chaturbate then on RLC.  If 50% of what I read regarding Chaturbate income is true, she'd make $250-$350/day (US dollars). Using 20 days per month at $300/day, I'd think $6,000/month is better then rent being subsidized and a small monthly check from RLC.

Those numbers are incredibly skewed. That's almost as bad as saying "why don't you just become an actor/actress? You get millions of dollars to star in movies." Yeah that may be true but the odds of someone reaching that level of success are about 1 in 1.5 million (and those are actual statistics).

I would bet she makes way more money on RLC than she ever would on CB. On CB, there's no guarantee that people will pay you. She could set up token goals or do ticket shows but there could be days when people just don't tip. When RLC income is based on views and so many thirsty mouth breathers that stay glued to her screen, Leora literally makes bank just reading a magazine or watching a movie naked. She could make a ton of money in a day and not do a single sexual act in said day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

The reason is simple ... To earn those numbers, how many hours should you be connected in chaturbate to do a show and touch yourself? Certainly not 20/30 minutes .... from 4 to 5 hours and almost every day ...
There are cam girl sites that pay a lot better than chaturbate ...😂

She can do 2 hours a day touching herself..eventually the last 15 minutes is a bate and she'd get plenty of coin.  The other 22 hours she wouldn't have to be under a microscope. Even exhibitionists want some privacy.