Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

Unfortunately that's all this thread about. Trump supporters vs Trump haters. And it never goes absolutely nowhere. Everyone's mind is made up. Now I saw the last thread and some of this one have devolved into attacking my country. I dont think I ever said negative about anyones people on here. My country isn't perfect. But I think we do more good for the world than evil. Like the my friends on here people do . Most people all over have all our different cultures but we all want pretty much the same things, peace, happiness, love, and to get laid as often as possible. We go to start coming together folks. That's coming together @Dave 27,not cumming together, before you say it. Just to clear it up, we try to cum together over here at my house as often as possible. If I sound like someone babbling like they're drunk, you're right. Were playing facetime scrabble with some friends pounding Margaritas. I wish you all good health!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's all this thread is about, I'm afraid.

That is certainly what it has become! As Robwin said, just not worth reading now. Why doesn't somebody open a topic "Which leader fucked up most?" and post all this crap on there!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

That is certainly what it has become! As Robwin said, just not worth reading now. Why doesn't somebody open a topic "Which leader fucked up most?" and post all this crap on there!

I'm with you! How you been jjkopite? Hanging in there with this crap? Were good here, my biggest problem is I can't. get together with my parents. Face timing is have to do for now.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm with you! How you been jjkopite? Hanging in there with this crap? Were good here, my biggest problem is I can't. get together with my parents. Face timing is have to do for now.

Hi you happy pisshead, wish i could join you Ash sounds like you are having a ball. Just keep safe babe and keep those margaritas flowing eh 👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Fine Ash, keeping active, turned part of my garage into a mini gym! Thank God for Zoom, facetime and whatsapp, just imagine how bad it would have been 20 years ago😨

• Like 1

Here is what I would do to reopen the U.S. economy. It appears that 98% of the people infected by the virus recover. So first I would require or recommend that the people most adversely affected by the virus ( the elderly and those with medical conditions) to continue their isolation. I would institute widespread testing to determine who is presently infected and who has been infected but now have an immunity to the virus. I would require the infected people to quarantine until they are virus free. I would allow the rest of the population to return to work and to school. Those people returning to work and school could still observe mitigation policies at work and school.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Folgendes würde ich tun, um die US-Wirtschaft wieder zu öffnen. Es scheint, dass 98% der mit dem Virus infizierten Personen sich erholen. Daher würde ich zuerst verlangen oder empfehlen, dass die am stärksten vom Virus betroffenen Menschen (ältere Menschen und Menschen mit Erkrankungen) ihre Isolation fortsetzen. Ich würde umfassende Tests durchführen, um festzustellen, wer derzeit infiziert ist und wer infiziert wurde, aber jetzt eine Immunität gegen das Virus hat. Ich würde verlangen, dass die infizierten Personen unter Quarantäne gestellt werden, bis sie virenfrei sind. Ich würde dem Rest der Bevölkerung erlauben, zur Arbeit und zur Schule zurückzukehren. Diejenigen, die zur Arbeit und zur Schule zurückkehren, könnten weiterhin Maßnahmen zur Schadensminderung bei der Arbeit und in der Schule einhalten.

Gut gebrüllt Löwe. Das Problem ist, die USA hat viel zu geringe Mittel um "alle" Infizierten zu testen. Die Anzahl der Menschen die infiziert und ungetestet sind ist sehr sehr hoch.

Viren sind im Gegensatz zu Bakterien keine Lebewesen und so mikroskopisch klein das sie direkt nicht nachweisbar sind. Das ist doch das Problem. Und die 98% sind völliges

Wunschdenken. Bei 80 bis 85% der Infizierten ist der Krankheitsverlauf gering, richtig. Doch die Personen, die heftig befallen sind sterben oder leiden ihr Leben lang an den Folgen -

zum Beispiel durch die künstliche Beatmung und bleibenden Schäden an der Lunge. "Erholen" ist also sehr relativ zu sehen.

Grau mein Freund ist alle Theorie. (J.W. von Goethe)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Well roared lion. The problem is, the US has too little resources to test "all" infected people. The number of people who are infected and untested is very, very high.

In contrast to bacteria, viruses are not living beings and are so microscopic that they cannot be detected directly. That is the problem. And the 98% are complete

Wishful thinking. In 80 to 85% of those infected, the course of the disease is slight, correct. But the people who are severely affected die or suffer the consequences of their lives -

for example through artificial respiration and permanent damage to the lungs. "Relax" can therefore be seen relatively.

Gray my friend is all theory. (JW von Goethe)

So we should keep the economy closed forever ? : sad:

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So we should keep the economy closed forever ? : sad:

I think the economy should open slowly at first and see what happens.  Then after a couple of weeks have passed an no new cases then open another part of the economy.  Do it in waves instead of jumping in the and saying everyone is safe to return to work.  If it causes a second outbreak it could become worst than the first.   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Unfortunately that's all this thread about. Trump supporters vs Trump haters. And it never goes absolutely nowhere. Everyone's mind is made up. Now I saw the last thread and some of this one have devolved into attacking my country. I dont think I ever said negative about anyones people on here. My country isn't perfect. But I think we do more good for the world than evil. Like the my friends on here people do . Most people all over have all our different cultures but we all want pretty much the same things, peace, happiness, love, and to get laid as often as possible. We go to start coming together folks. That's coming together @Dave 27,not cumming together, before you say it. Just to clear it up, we try to cum together over here at my house as often as possible. If I sound like someone babbling like they're drunk, you're right. Were playing facetime scrabble with some friends pounding Margaritas. I wish you all good health!!

Hope

you enjoy this when you sober up Ash😀Your post is literary genius😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

Where the hell is Dave when you need him to set someone straight ? 😏

Hi Happy,hope you and yours are safe and well.As for setting anyone straight I would love to but there are just to many targets and it's a stressful enough time without getting angry and upset over some of the stuff that's being said.This is as we all know a disaster and the Media,Politicians and the Medical profession will release info.and make statements which in some cases can be questioned but EVERYONE is just trying to get over this as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Instead of blaming,faultfinding and feeble attempts at pointscoring off each other would it not be more productive for our sanity on here to maybe highlight acts of caring,goodwill and helpfulness in our communities.Instead of blaming individuals praise a healthcare worker,volunteer,carer etc that you may know or be related to.

One of my Granddaughter's has her NHS badge and is starting somewhere on Monday volunteering but she doesn't know exactly what she will doing until then.

My other Granddaughters partner is a Senior Physiotherapist and is now splitting his time between Physio and anything else that he can be utilised for.

Everybody be safe,well,and stick to the rules

• Like 5