Mira & Henry (2020) Part #2

Just In

I've tried to put up with it for a while because mira is so appealing, but no more. henry is incredibly annoying. he is constantly forcing the issue and no one likes that. he's got to relax a bit and just let things happen. he always pushes the women until it becomes a turnoff for them. everyone likes to have fun. no one likes to be forced to do so. back off henry!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billycox said:

I've tried to put up with it for a while because mira is so appealing, but no more. henry is incredibly annoying. he is constantly forcing the issue and no one likes that. he's got to relax a bit and just let things happen. he always pushes the women until it becomes a turnoff for them. everyone likes to have fun. no one likes to be forced to do so. back off henry!

if you look carefully, you will see that i was involved in that. Yes i provocated it, but i was involved like a victim =)

2 hours ago, billycox said:

Well Henry is do normal actions. If he sits and does nothing, then the party will end in nothing. 

Lydia and Loki have a stable swing composition. There, every party = orgy all night.

Mira and Henry have no guarantees. Maybe an orgy, or maybe nothing.

The problem now is different - M&H, L&L and new apt (Jennifer&Bradley) invite people 30+. No young guests in swing apartments. Only 30+.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Well Henry is do normal actions. If he sits and does nothing, then the party will end in nothing. 

Lydia and Loki have a stable swing composition. There, every party = orgy all night.

The problem now is different - M&H, L&L and new apt (Jennifer&Bradley) invite people 30+. No young guests in swing apartments. Only 30+.

Today was one guest girl who is 20-:) lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Today was one guest girl who is 20-:) lol

Well, I took into account base array of all guests in M&H/L&L/J&B - category 30+. 

Single young guests are exception. And I won’t even guess who of yesterday’s guests ~20 y.o.

I think we all see that Mira and Henry are trying their best. Let me remind you that the Last two young couples they were pretty but didnt cooperate very well. The first couple the boy couldnt get hard and the second the girl was shy. The only thing that i miss and would like to see is games that would lead to an orgy like the ones we saw at clarise and Sean apartment with the Lights off. Or blind games. Massage the girl Or boy and things like that. To blame anyone for not having orgy all the time and guest we like is wrong. If someone thinks can do it better than them then open and apartment and show it to us. 

• Like 3

I think you're all missing the point. henry is doing something way beyond just "promoting' a situation. he is interfering with it most times for his own selfish purposes.  if a couple is making out in the kitchen, he has to go up to them and get his hands on the girl. if a couple is having oral sex on the couch, he has to go and involve himself. LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE sometimes..   the girl who teaches them English, for example, eventually gets turned off by henry's pushing himself on her and loses interest. this has happened twice in a row.

encouragement is one thing. interference is quite another. mira knows the difference. he could learn a lot from her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billycox said:

I think you're all missing the point. henry is doing something way beyond just "promoting' a situation. he is interfering with it most times for his own selfish purposes.  if a couple is making out in the kitchen, he has to go up to them and get his hands on the girl. if a couple is having oral sex on the couch, he has to go and involve himself. LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE sometimes..   the girl who teaches them English, for example, eventually gets turned off by henry's pushing himself on her and loses interest. this has happened twice in a row.

encouragement is one thing. interference is quite another. mira knows the difference. he could learn a lot from her. 

I would tottaly agree with you if those parties werent taking place at his appartment. If someone doesn’t like him then either would not come or keep distance and set boundaries. Of course i think Henry is a bit more aggresive sometimes but i dont think that if a girl say No he would force her

• Like 1

12 hours ago, groomy said:

But Jakar beats everyone 🤪🤣