B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

il y a 2 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

if u look at the thumbnails everyone is n their phone. wonder what they are reading about lol

Was just going to mention this they must be reading here or has been texted by the girls.

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you have not really seen what it is really happening in this case, because in no case Rama and Lucian are guilty

the guy is drunk, he allows himself to come into the house, he breaks a glass in the kitchen while trying to rest it, the guys are courteous enough to ask him nicely to leave and I hang even I heard the word taxi

I think Lucian only defends himself when they are outside, in front of the glass door of the kitchen

meanwhile, Rama was on the phone explaining the situation to a third person, I might call Bogdan

They had every right to kick his arse...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just hope he hasn't COVID...

The way these girls cough from the cigarettes I don't think they would even notice if they did catch it.

Normally it's Ginger that we are all taken aback by after a party, and there she is just sleeping away.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OK great Turn the cameras back on, we pay for the full experience. It is not the first time we have seen someone stupid drunk. It is not the first fight either. TURN ON THE DAMN CAMERAS !!!!

No...My girl Nicole and her mate Estelle was far better...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When finaly something minimally interesting happens in b4 they cut the cams🤣.Cant they cute the cams when Diane or Gina are doing their 100 bate show to cams.To bad from what i am reading something real was going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

They had every right to kick his arse...

No, they had the right to defend themselves. If he did not not attack them they may ask him to leave and could call the Police to enforce this.  

• Confused 1

During quarantine, the girls are shopping themselves or you think RLC pay someone to bring food? because the guy entered the property alone, completely masked, without being opened to him while there is a fence and a gate. Kim was a little surprised to see him but Olya seemed to know who it was.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They were just flowers before...now they're lame flowers after what happened...😉

Never saw the flowers before replay after the event, and those flowers would always be lame.

Les filles doivent être encore sous le choc,la soirée est pliée,les caméras sont en berne !            The girls must still be in shock, the evening is folded, the cameras are at half mast