B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

Just now, Alladino said:

No, they had the right to defend themselves. If he did not not attack them they may ask him to leave and could call the Police to enforce this.  

Let me gess Rama was involved in it,dude think is a rambo.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, avevano il diritto di difendersi. Se non li attaccasse, potrebbero chiedergli di andarsene e potrebbero chiamare la polizia per far valere questo.  

il ragazzo gli è andato contro, quindi avevano tutto il diritto di difendersi

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

il ragazzo gli è andato contro, quindi avevano tutto il diritto di difendersi

Self defence is fine, but even here really only self-defense. One should not let it turn into a fight. 

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

He's not my favorite either but in this case i don't think he started it. i do, however agree, that's he's full of himself.

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

ma il ragazzo non è lo stesso elettricista che era in B2?

He might be the owner of B2 as well lol!...Could be a good party there when he turns up tomorrow...but he better not mess with Mimi...he could end up with more than a bloody nose...he might drown! 😏

• Haha 1

Just now, Alladino said:

L'autodifesa va bene, ma anche qui solo l'autodifesa. Non bisogna lasciarlo trasformare in una lotta. 

infatti non è stata una lotta, si sono difesi e lo hanno accompagnato fuori, poi quello che è successo dopo al di fuori delle telecamere, non è un problema di RLC

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I totally understand why you're thinking that lol, but in this situation he at worst seemed to only help Lucian drag the dude out. If anything he was by far the calmest person in the house while that happened.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

according to cam 4.1 at 23:03 the dude back to the kitchen window after he was asked to leave 2 times

but this time he back aggressively you can hear them ask him to leave with the word "please" in Russian "pozhaluysta" several time.

then something went wrong and seems Lucian kick his as,  Rama tried to separate and just make him leave without more damages 

Think new dude have a girl "reserved" for weekend,it's Diane of course.Maybe another girl also will join them but things are pretty much fixed.That is if he returns after this😅.

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It sounded like you had control of the cameras and he ask you to start them again. 

Thesta simply expressed his frustration at having this maintenance when it is a slice of real life that we would have or should see

• Like 1