Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

32 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

I live in the far north of Germany. I had an appointment yesterday in a clinic for lung diseases - long prepared and postponed. With mask according to regulations ...

The friendly senior doctor said: "With me you don't need a mask - to meet a corona patient is as likely as 6 correct ones in the lottery game".

My comment that I would prefer 6 correct lottery tickets made the doctor laugh! "Humor is when you laugh anyway"  😁

So why did we close down the economic system for the whole world? :angry:

21 hours ago, happyone said:

WOW!!  What a revelation if what she is saying is true--and part of it probably is given the greed of some people. 

Better put that on Trumps Twitter Feed then he can be informed of real events and not propaganda he makes up up in his head.   :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Better put that on Trumps Twitter Feed then he can be informed of real events and not propaganda he makes up up in his head.   :biggrin:

U turning this into a political discussion are you?

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You still believe numbers from these models?  If they keep throwing out enough numbers eventually they'll be correct.  So far they've predicted  2.2. million,  240,000, 100,000, 80,000, 60,000, and now  135,000.  Put some numbers on a dart board, throw some darts and you can be an expert modeler too. :sad:

• Haha 1

Trust Dr. Fauci to be 100% honest--I don't think so!!!!!  Trust him to direct the US and the world on what he tells us to do????  I don't think so!!!!!!

Trump is correct in not putting 100% of his faith in what Fauci says or does. 

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Biomedical research ultimately helps protect public health, Dr. Fauci argued in explaining his support for controversial research.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You still believe numbers from these models?  If they keep throwing out enough numbers eventually they'll be correct.  So far they've predicted  2.2. million,  240,000, 100,000, 80,000, 60,000, and now  135,000.  Put some numbers on a dart board, throw some darts and you can be an expert modeler too. :sad:

I don't think there is ay Model out there that is correct. So far any Model that has been presented so far has never been accurate.  Even the experts are not sure what the next move is going to be like.  If a Second Wave of COVID19 comes along it will surely be more deadly than the first. 

Remember the Spanish Flu in 1918 the World only had a Population of 2.8 Billion and it took between 50 and 60 Million people to their graves.  Now the World is 7.8 Billion 100 Years later and if a secon wave of COVID19 hits it will be Mass Genocide.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think there is ay Model out there that is correct. So far any Model that has been presented so far has never been accurate.  Even the experts are not sure what the next move is going to be like.  If a Second Wave of COVID19 comes along it will surely be more deadly than the first. 

Remember the Spanish Flu in 1918 the World only had a Population of 2.8 Billion and it took between 50 and 60 Million people to their graves.  Now the World is 7.8 Billion 100 Years later and if a secon wave of COVID19 hits it will be Mass Genocide.

But some of the experts are saying the the COVID19 virus may have mutated to a more contagious but less deadly virus--so the second wave may not be as deadly.  

You said it correctly the first part " I don't think there is any Model out there that is correct. So far any Model that has been presented so far has never been accurate.  Even the experts are not sure what the next move is going to be like" 

• Like 1

To put things into perspective for all you out there who purchase that beef and pork at the supermarket or go to there local restaurant's and eat a burger, steak, ribs or pulled pork. In my little area of the US and the world we process about 20% of the world's meat. our area encompasses about 150,000 people and most work in agriculture of some kind. On a normal day there is about 25,000 head of cattle and 22,000 head of pork processed each day, or 16,250,000 pounds of beef and 6,330.000 of pork. That is lot of steaks and burger, and ribs, ham, and bacon. So if you go to the store and you can't find any meat to buy, this is why !!!

Coronavirus Recovered Numbers Climb to 263 in Seward County

Joe Denoyer - May 7, 2020 6:12 pm

rec.jpg

The latest statistics released by the KDHE, Seward County Health Department, and surrounding Counties for Thursday, May 7th show in Seward County 664 individuals test results have come back positive for Coronavirus. 938 tests have come back negative. 263 Individuals have recovered from COVID 19. No deaths have been reported.

Around the area, Stevens County has 14 positive cases compared to 100 negative cases with 1 hospitalization, Haskell County 9 positive cases and 39 negative cases, Morton County has 3 positive cases and 28 negative cases, Grant County has 8 positive case and 52 negative cases, Meade County has 16 positive cases 106 negative cases, Ford County has 933 positive cases with 1,376 negative cases, Stanton County has 7 positive cases, 15 negative cases and Finney County has 740 positive cases and 618 negative cases. Cimarron County has 1 positive case, Beaver County has 15 positive cases while Texas County has 308 positive tests.

Hospitalizations due to COVID-19

Seward County – 20 hospitalized
Ford County – 14 hospitalized
Finney County – 10 hospitalized
Stevens County – 1 hospitalized
Some of the individuals have been discharged from the hospital.

Deaths due to COVID 19
Finney County – 3
Ford County – 3
Seward County – 0
Texas County – 3

Statewide in Kansas there has been 6144 positive tests, 38,678 negative tests, and 147 deaths related to COVID 19.

Oklahoma has registered a total of 4,330 positive tests, 82,557 negative tests, and 260 deaths have been attributed to the Coronavirus.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why did we close down the economic system for the whole world? :angry:

Eine sehr gute und berechtigte Frage. Vielleicht weil Menschen Herden-Tiere sind, die alles glauben was "Experten" ihnen sagen ???  😁

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

To put things into perspective for all you out there who purchase that beef and pork at the supermarket or go to there local restaurant's and eat a burger, steak, ribs or pulled pork. In my little area of the US and the world we process about 20% of the world's meat. our area encompasses about 150,000 people and most work in agriculture of some kind. On a normal day there is about 25,000 head of cattle and 22,000 head of pork processed each day, or 16,250,000 pounds of beef and 6,330.000 of pork. That is lot of steaks and burger, and ribs, ham, and bacon. So if you go to the store and you can't find any meat to buy, this is why !!!

So why with such low numbers of hospitilizations and death are things shut down??  I think I have the answer--Seward County is in Kansas and run by a female Democratic governor Kelly,  whereas Gov Stitt, a republican

governor for Oklahoma has announced phase 2 May 15 opening of his State.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/7/2020 at 6:31 PM, StnCld316 said:

And back then, it was a lot more difficult to get from place to place,
from one city to another, from one country to another.

• Upvote 1