Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Let's just hope that we can learn from our mistakes and that we will all be ready next, because even if there is no second wave, there will surely be a pandemic again in several years

Could well be, lets just hope that all the scientists in all country's come up with a vaccine or drugs or whatever as they are all working hard and doing their best which is all one can ask.👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You may well be right pal, who knows?

The guy from SAGE who had to resign after getting visited by a woman who had self-isolated for 3 weeks and the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland who also had to resign after driving less than half the distance that Cummings did know what happens if you do not have the PM shielding you!

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Could well be, lets just hope that all the scientists in all country's come up with a vaccine or drugs or whatever as they are all working hard and doing their best which is all one can ask.👍

And that Governments worldwide make sure they fund their medical services adequately and have a decent supply of PPE!

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Let's just hope that we can learn from our mistakes and that we will all be ready next, because even if there is no second wave, there will surely be a pandemic again in several years

We can all count on China again for that!!! 

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

We can all count on China again for that!!! 

Frankly, I find it silly to blame one country more than another because this virus appeared for the first time among them, if it were not in China, it would surely have appeared elsewhere in another form
Our current economic model as well as free movement in the world could only allow this virus to come everywhere in the world especially since a certain part of the population does not feel any symptoms while infecting other people who will develop the disease

Personally, I find that accusing China, as Trump can do, is also a confession of weakness
Because in the end, he blames China for not having been able to contain the virus, but in the end he does not do better than them in his own country

It's just a way to divert attention so that we don't watch his own fiasco

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Frankly, I find it silly to blame one country more than another because this virus appeared for the first time among them, if it were not in China, it would surely have appeared elsewhere in another form
Our current economic model as well as free movement in the world could only allow this virus to come everywhere in the world especially since a certain part of the population does not feel any symptoms while infecting other people who will develop the disease

Personally, I find that accusing China, as Trump can do, is also a confession of weakness
Because in the end, he blames China for not having been able to contain the virus, but in the end he does not do better than them in his own country

if it were not in China, it would surely have appeared elsewhere in another form

That statement from you is a wild ass guess

As for the other highlighted part of your post=Well then I guess that Trump is not alone---your accusations are bias--

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/18/asia/china-world-health-assembly-investigation-intl-hnk/index.html

China has been trying to avoid fallout from coronavirus. Now 100 countries are pushing for an investigation

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Trump did everything Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx told him to do. As late as Feb. 29 Dr. Fauci was saying there was no need for Americans to change their behavior patterns. You have no problem blaming Trump, but you give China a pass?  Your comments are laughable.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Members of the U.S. news media are about to have an orgasm because they will soon be able to announce that the covid-19 death toll in the U.S. has reached 100,000.:cry:

But the problem is that if you die of a heart attack but you've had Corona virus you'll go down as dying from Corona virus, not the heart attack 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

But the problem is that if you die of a heart attack but you've had Corona virus you'll go down as dying from Corona virus, not the heart attack 

Most prefer counted like this, as soon as there is presence of the covid then the death is counted in the statistic covid
I think this is quite normal, especially since we discover every day new effect of this virus
So if this is found, the heart attacks happened because of the covid, maybe without the presence of the covid, these people might not have died of a heart attack right now

I will take my grandmother as an example, if she falls ill with the covid, it is almost certain that she will die from it, having some health concerns that are manageable for the moment, on the other hand without the covid, she can live for several more years no problem

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

True, anything to inflate the numbers for political reasons.

59 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Covid has been found to cause thickening of your blood, that's why if they don't give blood thinners right away, you your heart will need to work harder...not good for those with heart disease in the first place.  So yeah they get counted as covid deaths.

BY THE WAY...THAT IS EXACTLY HOW A FRIEND OF MINE DIED FOUR WEEKS AGO.  HE GOT COVID AND AFTER  A WEEK, HE HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK.  You two can deny this stuff all you want in order to fit it into your little world, but I assure you this is real.  MY body count of friends who got it and died is now up to 3.  :undecided:

https://nationalpost.com/news/covid-19-is-causing-blood-to-thicken-common-blood-thinners-might-keep-it-from-killing-the-sickest

• Like 1
  • Sad 1