Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's amazing to see the damage that this virus can do economically in just one or two months
Like what, everything fits with almost nothing

The virus did not cause economic collapse of the world---so called professionals who declared doom and gloom, the media who enhanced the frenzy, and the government leaders who enforced the 

lock downs are causing economic damage.  Like was said, only time will tell if the decision to make such drastic actions was really necessary for the good of all mankind. 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

The virus did not cause economic collapse of the world---so called professionals who declared doom and gloom, the media who enhanced the frenzy, and the government leaders who enforced the 

lock downs are causing economic damage.  Like was said, only time will tell if the decision to make such drastic actions was really necessary for the good of all mankind. 

The fucking fat ass governor in my state just extended our lock down through May 31. Also, now required to wear a mask when out in public. I can't even find a place that sells masks. Nothing on Ebay.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The fucking fat ass governor in my state just extended our lock down through May 31. Also, now required to wear a mask when out in public. I can't even find a place that sells masks. Nothing on Ebay.

Just do like a lot of people are doing--sit down at your sewing machine and make the fucking thing 😏 (or use 2 rubberbands and an old smelly tee shirt-then people will stay away from you)

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's the same problem everywhere I think, on the other hand the mayor of my city has planned to provide all the inhabitants with a washable mask
My sister also just made me one, and I think I would also have some from my work, when they give me the agreement to return

Just now, happyone said:

Just do like a lot of people are doing--sit down at your sewing machine and make the fucking thing 😏 (or use 2 rubberbands and an old smelly tee shirt)

I just checked most recent figures for my county. As of today we have had 21 cases and one death from coronavirus.  Damn governor is from Chicago, so the idiot sets policy for the whole state based upon what is happening in Chicago. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just checked most recent figures for my county. As of today we have had 21 cases and one death from coronavirus.  Damn governor is from Chicago, so the idiot sets policy for the whole state based upon what is happening in Chicago. 

yes but it's completely logical, you yourself said that not everyone was tested, so do you really have to take the risk of spreading the disease by not taking this kind of measure?

we are talking about human life ...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'd like to hear Mr Trumps side of the story...but that would be a bit tricky cos he;d never heard of him, apparently...😏
Pinocchio Tattoo. Keep Your Nose Out of It! [NSFW VIDEO]

I heard they have been trying to fire this guy for almost a year. It's difficult to fire career bureaucrats.  If that's true, then firing has nothing to do with hydroxychloroquine nor coronavirus.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just do like a lot of people are doing--sit down at your sewing machine and make the fucking thing 😏 (or use 2 rubberbands and an old smelly tee shirt-then people will stay away from you)

Or an easier solution...😏

image.jpeg.625d3f2a73893e9e75c90044a1334346.jpeg

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I heard they have been trying to fire this guy for almost a year. It's difficult to fire career bureaucrats.  If that's true, then firing has nothing to do with hydroxychloroquine nor coronavirus.

Mmmm right...the timing was just coincidental then...:dodgy:

Plus why try to fire someone you'd never heard of 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

In fact, no one has ever said that the economy should wait 12 to 18 months, everyone agrees rather that it is necessary to wait for the drop in the curve to possibly speak of deconfinement, but this one does can be implemented only if the health prerequisite for the entire population is effective
In France there is talk of setting it up in mid May, but I think it will only really be set up during the month of June

Honestly, I believe that the economy will soon start up again . More and more companies in Germany are creating concepts for the restart. Work will be different, but certainly no freeze.