JabbathCaps Shifts Direction To Save Itself

Amy3

1 hour ago, Jonsey said:

Anyone else bored of this childish nonsense. This not suppose to be an adult forum? Also where does it say you're not allowed to give your opinion on an apartment where they are either boring or blatantly playing to the cameras? 

Nowhere. Some just think it's one rule for them, and one for everybody else. Should be allowed your opinion no matter what it fucking is. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

in my point of view, it is super annoying personaly to me, when  i push the activity and most of it comes from him quoting and comenting everything that is there out there, and that would be allright if what he had to say would make any kind of sense but it doesnt, and than you try to ignore it,for long time i was ingoring him but i came to a point that i quit from cc for a period cause i was so tired of him saying bullshits, eventually you cant hold it any more when you read all this negativity and chaos and whining,from a person again that is NOT EVEN A SUB ON VH.i'm sure there are other ppl who say negative things like gudari,  but 1) Gudari is a sub 2) he says his opinion and moves on. but Amy3 is like a never ending story that finds thousand ways to annoy the shit out of you, no one is delusional and desparete of attention as Amy3.

but i'm more angry with the moderators that havent taken any action agaisnt him, like the dude has divided the forum and when many ppl crreated a negative free invirement he is fighting with everything he can think of to close it, one of his sugestions (among many stupid )that i can recal right now was that there should be no "ignore button future", 🤯🤯 for the love of god, he want to force everyone to not be able to avoid his missery.

Rob i'm just tired, for me this is a place that i can have fun with ppl who like the same shit as i do, and i'm tired leting that litlle fuck taking any fun out of it.

and i personaly hoping the ignore button will be implemented very soon so that single moment when i push the shit out of "ignore Amy3" would be a huge win, and i can have peace, cause you are right fighting him will only boost his ego more.

Curious to see what his next steps will be. He changed his profile picture so I guess we will see a different personality of him soon 😂

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well to be honest this afternoon I was on the verge of quitting, may still do, all I read is just a load of shit from everyone, just getting fed up with it. Its just a constant war from both of them they are each as bad as each other. May see out the night but all fun is being destroyed.

Don't be doing that shit mate. Need some who are reasonably sane and know what banter is. 👍

• Like 2

To my best friends @jabbath1987and @Amy3💔💔

oh wow! did the global third war has begins and Without anyone knowing about it,oh com on, what happens? oh i seeing you Romeo had worn of your shield and carried as well your sword but against who? don't say i will say against friend of yours even if you in current time,you gonna no confessing of that!but really what is odd is this you not do the same with VTHV when they had close off the archive thread, but when the savior came up with his statement of apology!when that case already it needed the war or that battle!! all you have you said only these words(i'm back in) and i really respect it that step even if i wrote some comments when i was a bit angry!so why you didn't do the same with Amy?or that part of your forgiveness doesn't turn it to on with Amy also, or just being is him is Amy ( too bad enough in your opinion to boycott him ?oh yeah many questions marks?
 for your fyi:at many time i was didn't agree with the Amy opinions or assumptions about you and about any someone else and about what's going on the club because that completely or partially it's always that are related of a people freedom area and i have not any right to argue of that, doesn't matter if that something i love it or not. and i don't care if that has influence to Opens Forums VHTV, and who care? really i don't care about anything regards to VHTV, that site still in rabbit hole and i wish it does stay in it forever (the junk mail company) but as i seen and watch it in close way this site has going to die.no matter if that takes one or two years ( and  that tax of selling the lies)  you can lie to some of ones in some time but you can't continue lies to everyone's all the time. but is no in this time or in that day they have something else ,so, if the site needs some help? who  are better than people on the club to do that, to pay some attention as the past! there are one way, it's make something excitement like a battle from nothing and if they don't have one come on, guys! they prefer to create one like what we have now !is it that correct Romeo? or my script or my scenario isn't it that good?
to be fair with you and with myself i didn't moves to any side between you and Amy in that case in the while of this year and as you see i never interaction or didn't say even any single word that mean to support Amy against you or  the same with the opposite support you against Amy not here or even in PM ,whole all time i was say to Amy i don't like in our PM  to mentions to anyone, especially to you my dear friend, why is that because i don't want to be a part of that tool which going to destroyed a great story of moments of friendship.
by the way, it's so bad to keep saying about someone is troll as it's so bad also to saying about someone is like emperor or an a dictator but what is worst are these people around on both of you who still spreads a poison between both of you, plus to that they still puts some more of fire on the burning lines of friendship. there are famous saying is says( the one who laugh front of your face in one day he will laugh on you at your back).and the message to both of you, you have something bigger than VHTV and both of you have a history of beautiful moments and great moments of friendship oh really i don't know where all that moments are gone? should i ask you or there are no any answers ?okay i wish that message have reach in right place and both of you understand it as what  it wrote not as what both of you wishful.by the way , i never supported anyone in that case in the past and never do now or in soon future! no matter if that person is Amy or even that person is you,Uh really very sad thing won't say so more.💔💔

• Upvote 1

I am 62 years old and therefore I have lived long enough to realize that what we humans do best is to spoil anything we touch. I have not published many opinions here, but it has never occurred to me to insult, despise or anything similar to any of those who participated, we are in an entertainment place, we pay, for seasons in my case, to see some poor boys they have to broadcast their intimacy to earn a living, for me Jabath was a sensible Eintrach fan, Amy a girl capable of animating any party by I don't know what this club theme is about, today seeing the forum I have become depressed and I have the feeling of being a naive poor man He would have a beer (German of course) with Jabath and give Amy a pinch. I am not going to connect to this forum again, instead of entertaining me it confirms how small and mean we all are. We deserve what lies ahead.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Tengo 62 años y, por lo tanto, he vivido lo suficiente como para darme cuenta de que lo que los humanos hacemos mejor es estropear todo lo que tocamos. No he publicado muchas opiniones aquí, pero nunca se me ha ocurrido insultar, despreciar o algo similar a cualquiera de los que participaron, estamos en un lugar de entretenimiento, pagamos, por temporadas en mi caso, para ver a algunos niños pobres. tienen que transmitir su intimidad para ganarse la vida, para mí Jabath era un fanático sensato de Eintrach, Amy era una chica capaz de animar cualquier fiesta porque no sé de qué se trata este tema del club, hoy al ver el foro me he deprimido y Tengo la sensación de ser un pobre ingenuo. Tomaría una cerveza (en alemán, por supuesto) con Jabath y le daría una pizca a Amy. No voy a volver a conectarme a este foro, en lugar de entretenerme confirma lo pequeños y malos que somos todos.

Ah, I forgot, health and luck to ALL

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I am 62 years old and therefore I have lived long enough to realize that what we humans do best is to spoil anything we touch. I have not published many opinions here, but it has never occurred to me to insult, despise or anything similar to any of those who participated, we are in an entertainment place, we pay, for seasons in my case, to see some poor boys they have to broadcast their intimacy to earn a living, for me Jabath was a sensible Eintrach fan, Amy a girl capable of animating any party by I don't know what this club theme is about, today seeing the forum I have become depressed and I have the feeling of being a naive poor man He would have a beer (German of course) with Jabath and give Amy a pinch. I am not going to connect to this forum again, instead of entertaining me it confirms how small and mean we all are. We deserve what lies ahead.

Since the beginning of time there has always been people with the quest for power & wanting to control others to satisfy their low self esteem

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

You are quite right but if you don't like the poster then just don't read it or ignore him it would save all this unpleasantness in one stroke but everybody reads it and then gets all shirty and nasty. Clubs just breed unpleasantness when it is used for an underhand way, just the nature of the beast.

Sorry for this late reaction but just found it:Basically there are members on here that run to their mummy's because somebody called them a name.!!!

Fucking grow up and act your age not your shoe size

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry for this late reaction but just found it:Basically there are members on here that run to their mummy's because somebody called them a name.!!!

Fucking grow up and act your age not your shoe size

BTW Rob,don't quit CC you're a bigger man than the children that can't solve their differences like real adults and instead hide behind their computers.

God help any kids they have or plan to have because if this is the example they are going to set,well I rest my case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well to be honest this afternoon I was on the verge of quitting, may still do, all I read is just a load of shit from everyone, just getting fed up with it. Its just a constant war from both of them they are each as bad as each other. May see out the night but all fun is being destroyed.

Now you see why I reacted the way I did! I loved being on CC, the interaction with other people, the banter, the different opinions respectfully and sometimes hilariously delivered, the camaraderie showed, but the relentless negativity toward and hatred of VHTV and the underhandedness, mainly from one person, gradually ate away at the fun and humour I enjoyed on here. Yes I had arguments and disagreements with a number of people on here, including some very high profile members, but they were normally resolved or taken to Rants & Flames in a couple of cases (following threats from Mods or Forum Admin :biggrin:) to avoid polluting/damaging the thread so everything worked out and settled down and harmony was restored but in this instance I think just too many people have been hurt/annoyed/frustrated/angered for things to go back to normal because it has gone on for far too long. Everybody must make up their own mind about what action they feel they must take for their own peace of mind but I for one would be sorry to see you go if you do decided to quit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Boy!  Have I been missing out on some shit!   What I see here is a couple of not so subtle power grabs and a ton of keyboard commandos.  I long for the good ol days when we simply questioned each others sanity and came up with some rare hilarious insults.  Right now I'm trying to think of an intelligent way to address this issue.  Yeah!  I got it!!sharon osbourne GIF

• Haha 3

I take no sides in this.. I visit this forum sporadically, I have always found  Amy and Jab kind and helpful.
I include then both as friends.
ok, there is some negative shit posted on here.. I am not an angel, I have been reprimanded in the past.. but unfairly IMHO. but that is another issue.
Let's bury this unpleasantness.. lets get back to friendly banter and get Lexy back on VHTV... I really miss her..she is by far the sexiest woman ever to appear on VHTV