B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The bedroom cams are ok as they are, apart from the lighting, which is their choice. It's the LR and kitchen, where they spend a lot of time...

Well it was supposed to be a show but the girls fell asleep.😄I guess you can't get any more real than that...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The bedroom cams are ok as they are, apart from the lighting, which is their choice. It's the LR and kitchen, where they spend a lot of time...

The living room and kitchen are really bad, but the worst of it all is the bathrooms. You can hardly see anything in the showers.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The living room and kitchen are really bad, but the worst of it all is the bathrooms. You can hardly see anything in the showers.

True Ed, but with the chemistry going on, I'd forfeit having decent bathroom cams for LR/Kitchen cams

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True Ed, but with the chemistry going on, I'd forfeit having decent bathroom cams for LR/Kitchen cams

who knows? They may have to design a new place with perfect cameras and angles for these young ladies...👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

who knows? They may have to design a new place with perfect cameras and angles for these young ladies...👍

Yes...my house! 😁

I don't think Mrs Naga would be too chuffed tho...😏

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

59 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've been sending them emails for some time now complaining about the angles. Even made a few suggestions. They always replay with the same line : "we have forwarded your information to the proper department." Which I suspect is the trash department.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, winnlove said:

Alexandra et Bonnie ont eu un beau moment de sensualité devant leur mec pendant un moment assez long. Rama semblait aimé voir, mais Lucian a dit quelque chose, et les filles se sont arrêtées.. Ce qui est important, c'est que le feeling entre Alexandra et Bonnie reste intact. Et je sentais qu'il y aurait quelque chose ce soir, je ne me suis pas trompé. Tant mieux pour le spectacle! 

at least you understand it's a show!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

at least you understand it's a show!

It was so much of a show that you could barely see anything as it was pretty much done in a corner off cam. If anything it was a show for Lucian & Rama, not for the viewers...

• Upvote 1