B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

13 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah I see it now. Thanks for the replay! 👍

Her ankle is bandaged for a sprain (note that it runs from her middle shin to the ball of her foot) this is for support, rather than a cut.  She's keeping it elevated to reduce swelling.  If it was a cut...it would have to be one massive fucking cut.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Her ankle is bandaged for a sprain (note that it runs from her middle shin to the ball of her foot) this is for support, rather than a cut.  She's keeping it elevated to reduce swelling.  If it was a cut...it would have to be one massive fucking cut.

It's a sprain

35 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know Ginger can be over the top but I feel sorry for her when she is at the house. She is a misfit here.

She would fit well with the girls at B2....I am tired of seeing her turning every single event in b4 into a sex show....she can't go a minute without shoving something down her vagina...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Most of the girls are going to Kiev and not Moscow, but some planes also go via other airports

There are flights from Barcelona to Frankfurt, and Skyup is operating occasional 'special' flights from Frankfurt to Kyiv,  two-three times a week recently.  No flights presently operating between Kyiv and  Moscow.  SkyUp probably flew special flights from Spain some days ago, and no more are scheduled. 

55 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Damn anyone remember the last time Kim and Olya had sex? Olya is so good at licking Kim's pussy I miss seeing that for sure. Has Olya even pleasured herself lately?

4/15 on the first question and 4/23 on the second question.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe I'm the strange one, as always, but I kind of feel that Olya coping with her injured foot is one of the most interesting plots to follow on RLC right now! Maybe besides B5. It is emotionfilled, it has alot of ups and downs, there are true genuine strong feelings involved, and there seem to be a tighter friendship between Olya and Kim developing.

I'm tired of the nightly shows by everyone (including my Diane)! And B2 has turned quite rediculous lately, IMHO!

• Like 2