B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

The Million Dollar Question of the year 2020 for RLC to answer?

WTF are the 2 Boring Blondes still doing on RLC after several months of nothingness, and I mean nothingness but reading their phones.

Asexual, doesn't even begin to describe them, more like NON SEXUAL, Absolutely were left out in sexual proudness, no sensuality and neither one of them could seduce a dead person. 

We are voyeurs and as such need to be seduced by the thought and excitement of voyeurism. These two don't have a fucking clue as to what that even means. Surely they are not paying them to on a voyeurs' site ?

GET RID of the WALKING DEAD ZUMBIE"S.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

WTF are the 2 Boring Blondes still doing on RLC after several months of nothingness, and I mean nothingness but reading their phones.

Asexual, doesn't even begin to describe them, more like NON SEXUAL, Absolutely were left out in sexual proudness, no sensuality and neither one of them could seduce a dead person. 

We are voyeurs and as such need to be seduced by the thought and excitement of voyeurism. These two don't have a fucking clue as to what that even means.

Maybe a fucking pandemic started at the same time :angel:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is no excuse anymore, they can travel if needed 

The country is still in confinement so no it is not possible to really travel
Besides, it is also difficult to replace them by bringing in girls living in the Schengen area because the European Union has closed its borders

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

we all have our speculations!

RLC is _______________________ fill in the blank as to how you see it.  To me their loyalty lies in the wrong place, they care nothing for their subscribers. They are thieves, every time any of the places go UM or the girls take vacations from a vacation, they are stealing from the subscriber.  Bringing back repeat after repeat only shows their will to provide fresh new content which again shows the lack of caring for their subscribers.  RLC can kiss my happy ass!!

HarleyFatboy Your avatar has been up for quite some now, so if they were going to do it, they would have by now 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The country is still in confinement so no it is not possible to really travel
Besides, it is also difficult to replace them by bringing in girls living in the Schengen area because the European Union has closed its borders

I read that, shit we will have to put up with these two until September at the soonest, Jesus something has to change.

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We are voyeurs and as such need to be seduced by the thought and excitement of voyeurism. These two don't have a fucking clue as to what that even means. Surely they are not paying them to on a voyeurs' site ?

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is no excuse anymore, they can travel if needed, they are young, they can survive a virus.

News flash---both are packing--so we can assume that they will be leaving, unless they are just practicing for when they really do have to leave 😏

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I read that, shit we will have to put up with these two until September at the soonest, Jesus something has to change.

they packed today, so maybe they are living soon

as always RLC, it is very funny, they warn us that three girls are out partying to someone, for a few hours and do not let us know and Hakeem is always alive or not

• Like 1